Chapter 6

When you had finally arrived in the living room, the last thing you expected to see was a gigantic tree that almost reached the ceiling, fully decorated in various colored Christmas ornaments. But on closer inspection they weren't ornaments at all; instead, there were various types of weapons from which you guessed, belonged to most of the Creepypasta's who resided inside and outside of the mansion. The only thing that was missing from the tree was a tree topper. While gazing at the tree, something else caught your eye. On the roof, instead of the regular Christmas streamers, there were numerous dried organs hanging from the ceilings as decorations, mostly intestines. It wasn't a surprise or anything, what else to expect when living to these people?                                                                                                                                                                     Nothing. Everything here was usually dealt with in a weird or unexpected fashion, but you had grown used to it and even had started to like it. Not that you would ever admit it, though.

You were broken from your thoughts as you heard giggling and shuffling behind you. You turned around to see Sally rummaging through the storage bins before finally pulling out her Brown, slightly tattered stuffed bear and holding it up like a prize. "I found you, Mr. D!" she cried happily, spinning around with the bear in her arms 

She giggled, her black hair falling over her mask as she gestured you to follow her.

"Let's go clean up!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the large bathroom behind the stairs, skipping and giggling along the way. Sally reminded you of S/N in an odd sort of way. Cute, small smile. Always laughing just enjoying her life. It was sad for you to remember. An innocent life, barely old enough to understand her current situation had been killed. No, not killed. Murdered. 

You were broken out of your thoughts as a pink comb ran through your knotted hair by none other than Sally. You winced, reaching back and taking the comb. She giggled, jumping down from the pink plastic stool and opening the cabinet underneath the bathroom sink and crawling under before closing it behind her.

Raising an eyebrow, you let a smile cross your face and stopped brushing your hair, quietly setting down the brush before calling out, "Sally! Where did you go? Sallllyyyy!" Placing your hands on the small knobs to the wooden cabinet, you laughed before yanking them open and expecting the girl with the pink dress to be there but only came across an empty wooden cupboard. "How odd.." you thought before two tiny arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Y/n! I caught you!" the brunette girl cried out, laughing when you jumped away from her in surprise. "Look at how funny your face was, Y/n!" she grabbed the sides of her stomach, still laughing. You only smiled and ruffled her hair, watching her run out and still continuing to squeal in happiness. You picked up the brush and continued to work on the rat's nest, cringing as you did so. "How does my hair get so messy just from one night?!"  You continued brushing until sighing out in frustration, setting the brush down and looking yourself in the mirror. Dark bags begin to grow under your eyes from the nights of being sleep deprived, too afraid of falling asleep and having another nightmare. New scars, a few on your neck and shoulders from the continuous and harsh training you had to endure to please your new "boss."

"I wish he would have killed me instead of sending me here." you wondered aloud, tracing a finger along the very present scars. some were deeper than others and had to be stitched, but that only made them more prominent on your S/C skin. You began to pull down your sweater a little further down to get a better look until out of the corner of your eye, a familiar figure leaned itself against the doorway into the bathroom.