-Captured- Chapter ~1~

Y/N-Your Name

H/C- Hair Color

E/C- Eye Color

P/N- Pet Name

S/C -Shirt/Dress color

F/F- Favorite Food

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
BEGIN-

The Slender man leaned against his desk, hands neatly folded in front of him as his somewhat 'face' had an annoyed expression. "S-sorry Slend-Boss! We got distracted" Toby scratched the back of his head, scratching it slightly as he quickly caught himself. Masky cast him a slight glance "Yes, sir. It wont happen again. Right?" Masky said roughly, eyes narrowing under his mask at the younger boy, who sighed and didn't respond. Slender sighed, holding his hands in his face, frustrated. "Just go and bring the girl, there's no time for pointless bickering." he gave the trio a frustrated look. "And do get killed. You have more work to do after." he finished off, his deep voice piercing the air as all three of them tensed, rushing out the door into the mansion and leaving without a second word to the Pasta's, or the other way around except for a few odd looks from a few new pastas as they rushed out the door, and quickly combing through the forest and to the outside world.

~ ~ ~

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, sir-" you were cut off as Zalgo pulled you closer, gripping you by your neck with his black and red clawed hand. "I am positive it won't, Y/N" He let go of your neck, dropping you onto the floor in front of him. "Now go. I have some work for you to do." You stood up, disoriented at his attack, dizzily standing in place, wobbling slightly. "Y-yes, Master" you answered him, slightly terrified and dizzy. "Good girl. Now. Your fellow Proxy, Ani. She has disobeyed me. Rid her of my presence."
You turned around as you heard a pained cry, favoring her left shoulder which covered her shirt and hand in blood. Bruises littered her body, mostly her facial and arm area as far as you could see. An axe appeared in your hand, steel handle appearing in your hand. Not exactly your ideal weapon choice. Your motives were made crystal clear as his words rung out in your voice as he disappeared in a burst of flames, leaving.

"Destroy her."

You raised the axe, hand tightening on the axe handle as she begged and pleaded, dropping to her knees "Please, N-no... Don't, please don't. You don't have to do this. I've seen how this ends, please-" you cut her off, raising the axe as tears leaked on her face, which was dusted with dirt and numerous...other things, extremely long blonde hair, which denied of a haircut, fell to the floor beside her.
"No one disrespects the Master and gets away with it." You raised the axe a little higher, swinging it down onto her leg, blood pouring out as she screamed, burying her face in her hands.
Smirking, you brought it up one more time, chopping off her head as she fell onto the ground, head rolling on the ground.

"Well done, Y/N." You nodded "You are free to go until I need you again. Now, leave." He waved his hand, causing you to go back to the human world.

"Yes, Master~"

~ ~ ~

"Are we almost thereeee? Toby pestered, sitting in the back of a Red, obviously stolen truck which moved quickly across the highway "No, Toby. For the last time, no." Masky finished, casting another glance under his mask to Hoodie as he did the same. They both looked down at the duck tape and rope. "T-thats for the v-victim, Masky."
He chuckled, shaking his head and facing forward to the dirt as Toby's pestering ceased. They pulled in front of a large, wooden farmhouse. "B said this is where the girl should be." They all stepped out, Toby taking a little longer since he had to move across, and almost falling out of the car in the meantime. It was around morning time now, the sun just beginning to peak. It was all too relaxing as they stalked the house, looking for an easier way in then just boldly knocking on the door. They heard a faint shriek on the top floor of the big house. Toby quickly found a way into the roof by using the heavy vibes attached under the tiles. He peaked into the window slightly to see an h/c girl, with E/C orbs cast down, gazing at a female who had her head down. She had a (color) wooden baseball bat. The lady, who had brown hair and obvious red eye contacts, was below her. Shrieking and crying as the other female crashed the baseball bat into the of her skull, bashing it in and making her fall limp to the ground, a pained, confused look on her face.

She seemed to talk to herself "All done for you, Master."
The female waited for a while before smiling in triumph. "Thanks, boss." She closed her eyes, seemingly a bit relaxed as her adrenaline calmed down a bit, before tensing as she looked around. She walked out the wooden door, revealing what looked like a man gouged out with a knife in his hands and a plaid shirt on.
"She's leaving, guys." He signaled to his partners as the front door opened and they were closing in on the young girl. Masky jumped up from behind one of the bushes, grabbing onto her waist as she jumped up, squirming "B-brian- get the tape-" his voice shook as you thrashed before Toby went to grab your arms, forcing them down as Hoodie handed him the tape. He struggled to put it around your wrist, tying them together "N-no!" You cried out, kicking them as they put you in the back seat, tying your feet. "Zalg-" Toby cut you off, hitting you in the back of the neck with the back of his Hatchet, making your vision slightly pair and go black.

"I wonder what she was going to say. Do you think she was going to say Zalgo? Is she his proxy?" Toby questioned as Masky out of the dirt driveway, going down the road once again.
No wonder why Slender wanted her so bad...But if there are other proxies, why just her?" Masky thought to himself, before shaking his head. "I'll think about this later. We just need to get this to the boss and we can sleep soundly...hopefully." the tires of the truck leaving a light colored trail of dirt behind it, ignition firing up as they sped down the road, pondering what Slender would do to the girl.

((1160 words, 2 days, 5 hours.