~Chapter 4~

You were confused, and a bit more ashamed than you would admit you were terrified of your current situation. So you did what any presumably normal person would do and produced a high-pitched shriek which, is something you hadn't done since you were a child. After all, who else wouldn't react the same way to being cornered by a blood-thirsty killer? The "Person" in front of you cried out, taking a small step back. The cry had sounded a bit more like a young, but older female. You didn't get much of a chance to analyze their voice until a pale, cold hand clamped itself over your mouth and the person had yanked you against the wall, leaning in close to a whisper.

"Quiet! Or we're both going to get caught." they gripped your wrist, pulling you towards the wall until your back was against it. You were about to pull away and protest until hearing heavy footsteps down the hall and whistling.

"You can't hide forever, Jane!" a male voice yelled as a pale figure stepped out into the halls with a sickly grin on his pale, paper-white face with his eyelids seemingly burned off and a stained brown kitchen knife in his hand. You gasped at his features, eye-widening until, who you presumed their name was Jane, pulled you back again; but it was too late as it made its way towards you; your breath quickening as you struggled against the person holding you but their cold hands held on tight until the figure stepped in front of you, giving you a closer look at their face and you soon realized the grin was cut into his face and dripped seemingly fresh blood on his face. He paid no mind to you, but the figure beside you as the "grin" grew wider. The person let you go and stood in front of him.

You paid no mind and could only stare at their features. The person had a short black dress and pale skin just like the male. They looked nearly identical; one would mistake them as siblings until "Jeff" the person the Jane had been calling him grabbed her long black hair as she went for his neck, until two long black tendrils grabbed them and pushed them away from each other. The creature from before looked between the both of them with a disappointed glare.

"What am I going to do with you.." he sighed, shaking his head as they both ignored him and continued to fight and attempt to grab at each other. You were hoping they all had each other's undivided attention and you stood up and went running away until it's tendrils made its way around your wrist, pulling you back and making you yell out in pain as the newly opened gash was stretched and you attempted pulled away, hissing in pain. He seemed to acknowledge your pain and let you go.

'Hm, it's you again...glad to see you are finally awake. It's been about a week since our little...operation. How are you feeling?"

You mentally scoffed. "How are you feeling after we cut you open, put you in danger of Zalgo seeing your skin and wanting to wear it, making you sleep for an entire week, sending a weird, sadistic nurse into your room to take care of you and leaving you in a hallway with two pale weirdos.

"Fantastic."

He noted your sarcasm, sighing and pinching his temple before turning to the arguing pair to scold them.

You quickly snuck by the pair, surprisingly going unnoticed as his attention was preoccupied with Jeff and Jane and that was when you began to think.

You knew you were being a bit rude, but this was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Zalgo wanted you to stay here?!
You really questioned his sanity sometimes. (That is, if he had any.)

You quickly made your way into a large, but empty dark living room. You looked around one last time and made your way towards a glass back door with a large plain of grass and a huge forest. You sighed in relief, feeling a tiny bit of hope stir in the pit of your stomach and placed your hands in the doorknob until another hand made it's way onto yours and pulled it off.