Chapter 9

Nova's POV

"Wanna share ?" Carter asked from nowhere.

"Sure" I said and sat beside him taking pancake and heading towards living room. He mumbled something and I laughed.I watched some shows that MTV have and Nash came and sat with me as we watched old episodes of some show. My phone buzzed and I had message from Luke.

Hey whatcha doin today ?

I quickly replied with 'nothing' and locked my phone.

Wanna hang out at my place and go to party later ?

I read the text that he send me and smiled while writing 'yes'. Nash was looking at my screen. I gave him the 'what do you want' look and he turned his head and continue watching whatever was on. Jealous are we ?

I walked upstairs and changed into black denim shorts and crop top that said 'young wild and free' in bolt.

I put on my vans and let my hair down. I put on light make up and headed towards kitchen. "Hey Nova do you... wow" Jack J said. I blushed and sat on one of chairs. "Where are you going" he asked

"Hangout with some of my friends and party later" I said smiling and he continued what ever he was doing.

later on

I walked into club with my friends behind.

We went to bar and I ordered showing barman my fake id. He looked at me and smirked.

I drank few shots and alcohol kicked in. I was dancing with Luke and Dillon to trap music that DJ played. We all was having fun. I don't even remember last time I partied like this. I sat in booth between Dillon and Ramses who were talking about tagging some walls and almost getting cough.

"And what about you Nov ?" Luke said "Sorry. Wasn't listening what ?" I said with a giggle at the end.

"I was just asking if you wanted to stay here longer or go back to my place ?" he said and smiled. "We can go". I said and we left club at around 3am. I woke up with Dillon's arm around my waist and my head on Luke's lap while he's back were on Ramses' chest. How did we ended up like this !? I took a quick selfie while guys were sleeping and listed it everywhere with caption 'how did we end up here' and tagged all the boys.

Within minute my phone was blowing up with likes and comments. I read few of them.

'Wow such a slut she probably slept with all of them'

'Parting hard hm slut'

'Wow 3 guys at the same time'

'You look gorgeous don't let hate get to you'

'Slut'

Many comments were same, saying I was a whore and slut. Some were nice. I guess I should stay positive. I didn't notice until something wet hit my arm. I was crying over haters. This isn't me. I never cry over what people say or think about me but here I am with tears coming out of my eyes.

I read over and over each of those comments. My notification popped once again. Another hate comment. Nope it was Nash who commented this time.

'Leave her alone it's not like you don't have a guy best friend'

His comment shocked me. It's was true these people were here for me when I was about to brake and yet they haven't left me. I walked into bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. It doesn't look I've been crying which is good.

I don't want to be seen as a weak girl that can't get over some haters. But its good to cry sometimes right ?

I walked out and saw boys slowly waking up. Ramses rushed to bathroom and threw up. Hang over The worst thing. You party, have fun but everything comes to end and then there comes hell. The pain. But you take painkiller and party again. That's what I do.

I walked downstairs trying not to fall on my way. Opening small cabinet I saw a box with pills. Painkillers, Advil to be exact. I took it and swallowed with water that I have poured myself before.

Also took some up and gave them to boys getting 'thanks' from them.

I looked at clock 2PM Wow we have slept long time. I should be heading home soon. Hm I wonder if Cam saw the picture I've posted. I paid driver and thanked him once again before opening door of my house and being greeted by Jacks and Matt.

I went to kitchen and took a water bottle from it. Behind door stood my brother with a smile plastered on his lips.

Creep. What is going on.

Cameron's POV

"Yep don't worry I'll tell her when she get here" I said before ending phone call. I heard front door open and shut seconds after.

Nova's back.

I walked downstairs as Nash and Carter follows me. I saw Jacks and Matt greeting her before she headed towards kitchen. I nodded at them and walked into kitchen and waited for Nova to close fridge's door. I'm not really happy about telling her what I'm going to tell her in a moment but I know that she'll be happy.

Here goes nothing