Chapter 3

Nova's POV

"Shit !" I screamed and with that I woke up Luke who was sleeping on couch.

"Why the fuck are you screaming so early !?" he screamed back.

"Dude I lost my phone and I think it fell out of my pocket when I bumped into that guy" I said panicking. My dad is gonna kill me. Sure we are kinda rich because of his business but he's not buying me everything that I want and i already broke 2 other phones.

"If we don't find it you'd need to get a  new one" he said like it was nothing."Wait what if they picked it up ?" "Who ?" I just want to slap him"These guys that I bumped into last nigh you idiot" I said and he slapped himself so I didn't have to do it.

"Ok wait I have my phone we could call yours and check if they answer" I nodded and he smirked

"See I'm not a idiot" I laughed. He took out his iphone and... dead "Luke why the fuck do we have chargers ? To charge phones " I screamed and smacked him on the back of his head. We found my charger and started to charge his phone.

Cameron's POV

I woke up and immediately thought about the girl I took her phone but before I called someone I want everyone to be in this room I don't know why but I just do. Nash woke up too.

"Nash" I whispered and he looked up. He mouthed 'what' and I went over to his bed and sat beside him.

"Get your camera ready I wanna wake up Matt" I said and evil smirk spread across his face. I went to bathroom and poured water into huge mug that I found somewhere. Nash was ready and was filming everything.

"Matt !" I screamed at top of my lungs and poured the cold water on him. He was confused and shocked at the same time and and me and Nash death glare. We both ran out of our room and went to the other boys. They were all awake. we messed around a bit and decided it was time to calm

"Should we try to call someone ?" Nash said and I went to get the girls phone. I unlocked it and saw background it was her and a guy hugging probably her boyfriend I couldn't see her face.

"Who should we call ?" I asked and looked at other for answer.

"Just check who she's talking with the most" Carter said and I went into recent calls person called 'Luke💜' was the most calls she made and got I decided to call it. I put it on speaker and someone answered.

Nova's POV

"Luke someone is calling" I shouted and he came running to my room. I answered phone

"Hello" I said "Hey" some guy said "I think I found your friend's phone" he said "Yeah it's mine can I come over and pick it up ?" I said, Luke listened carefully. "Sure where do you want to meet and when?"

"Umm do you know the park beside ( put in random street ) ?" I asked unsure if the person know where it is."Yeah let's meet there today at 3 ?""Ok see ya there" "Bye" I hung up and looked at Luke.

"I don't have to buy a new phone yay" I said and jumped up and down and he laughed at me.

- skip to 3pm at park -

I was waiting for these people to come over but there is one problem I don't know how they look like. I only remember those blue piercing eyes that one of them have.

"Do you know how they look like ?" Luke asked me and I shook my head no. We waited bit more and started walking back home."Well that was rude not showing up" Luke said and I nodded

"Wait !" someone shouted and I turned around and saw six guys coming toward Luke and I.

"Are you the Luke guy" one of them said and Luke nodded.

They all looked familiar, the blue eyed one handed my phone to Luke and he give it to me.

They are Magcon boys now I know where to stick their faces

"Thanks" I said and smiled.

"Cameron" I whispered bit I think he heard me.

"Nova no way" he said shocked

"What are you doing here ?" I snapped at him. He looked hurt, but he knows what he did to me. "Can we please talk about is somewhere else" I hesitated but nodded slowly looking at Luke telling him it's okay. Luke then hugged me and left.