Chapter 6

Nash's POV

Nova came back and something automatically smelled like alcohol. She said it's the couch and went upstairs. Was she drinking ?

I went on vine and was about to film one when Nova's vine catch my eye. "Cam do you know who 'Chris' is ?" I asked him. And he nodded "Why ?"

"Oh because Nova was at his house" I said and kept scrolling down. "Wait what ?!" Cam said "Um yeah there is vine of them playing GTA V why ?"

"Oh okay well he's a player and troublemaker I remember he used to be my best friend but he got in troubles and I left him I guess they are friends now" he said .

"And you won't do anything about it ?" Matt butted in. Nova came back done and sat beside me.

"Hey guys since you're staying at my house more then at hotel wanna move in here for a bit ?" Nova and 'yeah' were said. We watched TV and decided it was time to go sleep. Nova went to her bed and left us with a spare key in case we wanted to move our stuff from hotel. We actually did moved it quietly and went to bed afterwards.

Cameron's POV

I woke up on couch and looked around I saw everyone asleep in living room. We need to get a room. As I was laying down different thoughts were running through my mind.

Why Nova changed and what changed her ?

Why didn't she told me about what've been going on ?

Why did she left our mom ?

What she has been doing when I was gone ?

I really need to get an answer to all these questions. I got up and made my way into kitchen and surprisingly I saw Nova eating sandwich and checking something on her phone. Maybe I should ask her now ?

"Morning" I said as she jumped a little. "You scared me" she chuckled. I saw the tattoo on her wrist. It looked cool I wonder why she got it. "Can we talk ?" I said seriously and she nodded.

Nova's POV

"Can we talk ?" Cameron said and I got a little nervous I knew that he's gonna ask me many questions. I nodded.

"Umm can you explain me what happen with you ?" he said and we both looked down. I sighed and began.

"Umm when you moved away mom started to get weird." I said and put bowl and plate into sink and sat back down. "She told how I'll never be good enough or perfect like you" I said.

"We got into more and more fights, my grades started going down which made her even more mad. I got into some troubles at school and had reputation of 'bad girl' I started to smoke and drink"

"Everyone were scared of me in school and my 'gang' as some people would call it. I would lie if I said I didn't liked it." I said smirking and Cameron listened carefully with hurt in his eyes.

"We were practically running school and even teacher didn't do anything. But it was school anyway I had a boyfriend his name was Collin people were whispering things about us as we walked through school halls but not because we were losers they were scared of us. We were the most known people in school but everything good ends right ?" I said and Cameron looked me into eyes.

"School was near ending and when it did we all went separate way. Collin moved out and we never really tried a long distance relationship, he found someone else" I said as tear rolled down my cheek.

"Our mom kicked me out after she found out about everything and the tattoo and now I'm here I met many good friends like Luke he helped me though everything." I said

"And Chris he's such a player but I'm okay with it he doesn't bother me, we hang out a lot." I said smiling and Cameron had tears in his eyes ?

"But why didn't you told me about it ?" he said.

"You were too busy making vines." I snapped. "Why were you running away that night when you bumped into us ?" oh boy.

"Me and Luke spray paint" I said and Cam nodded

"Some dudes showed up and wanted to beat us up and we were running away from them" I said.

"Is there anything else ?" Cameron asked and I shook my head no. He doesn't need to know about last nigh at Chris'.

"Beside the tattoo I don't think" I said. "Oh yeah show me it" he said and I showed him the stars that formed cloud.

"It's sick Nova, did it hurt" he said "Nah, do you like it ?" He smiled and nodded.