Chapter - 2 : Meeting Him

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Ansh, maine aapse kya kaha tha, hum daddy ke baare mein baat nahi karenge. Aap aisi koi baat nahi karoge. Mumma hai na aapke paas. Wahi aapki mumma bhi hai aur papa bhi. Samjhe! “she  scolds him.

The little boy gets scared with her loud voice. He looks at her…

 He looks at her…

“Sorry mumma. “ he says and downs her gaze.

Anamika suddenly realises that she got too stern on the little boy. All he needs is love. She should talk to him softly. He may reiterate the same in the future. And she doesn't want her son to be like his father. She immediately pulls him in her embrace.

“I'm sorry beta. Mumma ko chillana nahi chahiye tha. “ she says stroking his hair.

Ansh looks at her. Her tears aren't hidden from him. He wipes her tears..

“Ansh daddy ki baat nahi karega

“Ansh daddy ki baat nahi karega. Aap ro mat na, please. “ he says innocently.

Anamika smiles at his innocence and hugs him. She kisses on his head..

“Chalo ab school ka time ho raha hai. “ She says and keeps the tiffin in his bag.

“Koi shaitani nahi honi chahiye Ansh. Be a good boy.” she instructs him while Ansh just nods his head.

Soonish, both the mother and son leave the house. Anamika takes an auto to St. Xavier’s school, where Ansh studies in class 1. She asks the auto driver to wait, and she kisses on his head and tells him that she will pick him up in the afternoon. She leaves after that.

V.K Associates

She reaches the office and pays to the driver. She walks inside the office and shows the letter to the receptionist. She smiles, and makes a call to someone.

“Sir, the new recruit, Anamika is here. “ she says over the phone.

Getting instructions from the other side, she hangs up the call.

“Just wait for a while. Sir will meet you. “ she tells Anamika.

Anamika nods her head positively and sits on the couches present in the hall. She is nervous as well as worried about the new thing happening in her life. She waits for twenty minutes, when the receptionist informs her that she can meet her boss.