Sequence 9: A Terrible Reunion

Start from the beginning

Y/n: 'Seriously?'

Again, he was about to fight, before someone else appears in front of him.

Y/n rolled his eyes before he used a smoke bomb as a distraction. Once the smoke clears, y/n was gone. Derek ran to his siblings as they were looking everywhere for y/n.

Derek: "Shit! Where did he go?"

Olivia looks around before she saw y/n jump off a rooftop.

Olivia: "There!"

She began to run after y/n before her other brothers followed her.

Meanwhile,
Y/n's POV

I'm currently running away from a few people. I noticed that they all look like Assassins as well. I'm not going to take any chances by getting into a 3 on 1 fight. I jump across rooftops as I look behind me and noticed that they weren't behind me.

'Did I loose them?'

As I look to the left, I saw the one in black and red running across different rooftops to catch up to me.

'Spoke too soon.'

I look behind me to the right and saw the person who looks like a ninja was a few rooftops away as well.

'All that's left is...'

No one's POV

As if on cue, the third person, who's actually Derek, appears in front of y/n. Derek tackled y/n, causing the two to jump off the roof and into an alleyway. They crashed into a few trash bins as the other two land a few feet away as they see Derek and y/n fighting.

Y/n kicks Derek's gut, who in turn charges at y/n into a wall. Then, as he has a hold on y/n, Derek tried to punch his face, but y/n dodged as Derek left a whole in the wall. Y/n managed to escape Derek's grasp. He pulls out his crossbow and was about to fire before Trevor interferes. He charges at y/n with his katanas before using his semblance to gain an advantage. Y/n was barely able to keep dodging the swings from Trevor.

Olivia nods to Derek, who nods back. The latter ran up to a wall before aiming his gauntlet up, shooting a grapple before it reeled him up the wall as Olivia used her semblance. She puts a hand on a wall to mute all sounds. Then, she rushed in as she pulls out her sword.

Y/n managed to kick Trevor away before pulling out his sword and began to clash swords with Olivia. The two kept swinging at each other before Olivia jumps back. When she did, y/n was shot in the chest by an arrow. It was shot at y/n's armor luckily. Y/n was stunned for a second as he stumbled back before he looks up to see Derek aiming another arrow at him. Y/n glares at his older brother under his hood before he tears off the arrow and threw it away.