Chapter Fifteen

----Stiles  Stilinski----

Our attention is still on Payton and Aiden as they go back and forth. They are not exactly yelling, but the things they are saying are beyond harsh and brutal. You can feel and grab the tension in this room, I’ve never seen anyone hate the twins as much as Isaac. Payton is just making Isaac’s hate look like they are all frenemies.  I never thought some of the words that she is saying would have ever come out of her mouth. Payton is not so kind and quiet as we all thought. But, if you push people over their breaking point anything will be said to get a point across. We are sure that Payton is from Chicago and that she knows the twins. We just have to figure out how she got here with is not going to be at all. There has to be some other reason, someone who can tell us what made her come here.

“What the hell does that have to do with anything?!”

“We didn’t try to kill you that summer.” Aiden scolds.

Payton gives him another angry glare and at this point I don’t even know if it possible for her  to get any angrier. This is the most I have ever heard her curse, actually, I think is the only time I have ever heard her curse.

“Bullshit, it felt razor sharp knives eating away at my flush.” Payton hisses, clinching her teeth “I couldn’t even bare to watch you practically murder me.”

“We were murdering you, it was more of a fair warning.”

“A warning?! That’s wasn’t a warning, I nearly died!”

“We had no choice.”

Payton begins to walk away when Aiden quickly grabs her wrist. Scott, Isaac and I move closer to Aiden so if he attacks then we can get him off of her. He inches closer to her then whispers something in her ear. Payton’s mouth drop then her eyebrow furrow angrily and she pushes him off of her. Payton storms out of the room leaving us all confused. I looked at Scott and Isaac, they shrug not being able to hear what he just whispered in her ear which just made this even more complicated than it already is.

“What did you just say to her?” Allison scolds.

“It’s none of your business.” Aiden snaps, still heated “It would be better for all of you to stay away, don’t get attached.”

“There could haven’t been anything to posses you to kill Payton.” Scott hisses, saying what everyone was thinking “She is completely harmless.”

“Maybe she used to be, but that doesn’t change the fact that we had to kill her.” Aiden explains “So, stay away from her because she won't be around much longer.”

As everyone is going back and farther, I remember something that Payton had said. Which means she doesn’t know anything about what they are. She doesn’t know who they really are anyway, I don’t understand how she could not know about this. Again, she said she was not even sure what was happening at the moment and still blocks the memory out to this day.

“Wait!” I say “Guys!”

They turn their attention to me and I sigh before I lean against the wall. I just want to make sure that I am not wrong about this, but this could a possible scenario. They could be the reason why she is obsessed with the Supernatural, but I know it isn’t the case.

“Payton said ‘ it felt razor sharp knives eating away at my flush’, weren’t you attacking her as a werewolf?” I ask.

Aiden nods his head then realization sinks into all of their brains and they all look at the twin standing the middle of the room. It is the only explanation for her thinking that they we cutting her with knifes and them being stronger than most teenage boys.