Chapter Two

----Stiles Stilinski----

The four of us burst through the door of Deaton's shop. We go in the back where Deaton is wait for us. Isaac lies the girl out on the table and we all just look at her. Her breathing is back to it's normal rate, you can tell just by looking at her chest rising and falling. Deaton comes out of the back of the room with something in his hand. He puts it down then walks to the table.

"Is it normal for random people to end up on The Netemon?" Lydia questions, curiously.

"Is it possible for normal to be in our vocabulary anymore?" I mumble, rhetorically.

Deaton starts checking the girl out and he listens to her heartbeat. He checks all the scratches and looks for anything unusual. Deaton opens her eyelids then flashes a light in her eyes and looks. He turns his flashlight off then let's out a small sigh which panics me just a little bit, there is no telling what that sigh means.

"No, it's normal, just rare, but usually the person is completely nude." Deaton explains "So, that's not the case. As far as we know she is a completely normal teenage girl."

"Mostly likely not, when was the last time we've come across something completely normal." Isaac points out There has to be something wrong with her."

"I hate to admit it, but he has a point." I agree.

"We better go, there is no sense in us watching here for when she wakes up." Scott says.

Deaton nods, agreeing with Scott. We all say good bye to him . There is nothing we can do about it now. We just have to wait and hope this doesn't ned in a mass destruction like it has so many times before. We always manage to get there on time, but who knows, if she is danger what is going to happen. We'll just wait.

====

I stuff some fries in my mouth then I take a sip of water out of my water bottle. We are all sitting at the lunch table and we are trying to explain to Allison what she missed last night. I don't exactly know where she was, I kind of zoned out when her and Lydia started talking about something irrelevant. Something girly about some dress that Lydia had bought online a couple of nights ago, apparently it had flowers on it.

"A girl?" Allison questions "What was she doing there?"

"We don't know, she was completely out of it." Lydia explains."

"Deaton said he'll call." Scott tells us "Hopefully, she wakes up in the next few days."

The bell rings causing all of us to get from the table and throw all of our garbage away before walking out the cafeteria. We all stop in the middle of the hallway so we can finish the rest of our conversation. I don't see why we are talking about this. The fact that she is unconscious is nothing, we've all been unconscious so I don't see the big deal. Scott, Allison and I were dead and came back, being unconscious is nothing amazing! It has nothing to do with anything. No one has ever seen her before, no one knows where she came from. This girl is completely unidentifiable by all means right now and no one seems to be taking that a kind of a problem. We can wait until she wakes up, but I am not going to do that. I want to do more before we go back to Deaton or before he calls, which ever one comes first.

"How about we try to figure out her name, find something that could possibly help us help her." I suggest.

"We can go after school, look around The Nemeton and that area." Scott says.

I nod in agreement as we all go our separate ways to our classes. There is so much to know, but to be honest I am not sure that it is worth it. I know just planned out a search party for her things, but that is because I am curious. I really don't think that there is nothing we have to worry about with her. It's good that we found her or she could have possibly died. Going through this much trouble for this mysterious girl, now that I think about it, it does not seem right to me. I could be wrong though, so, just to be safe I am going to try to figure out as much as I can.

====

Scott and I get out of my jeep then we start making our way into the woods. We decided to skip the rest of school because if we would have waited any longer her things, if there are any, would be gone if they are not already. Once we are at The Nemeton we start to search around the whole stump and the area around it. There is no telling how long she could have been right here, it obviously has not been weeks or she would have been dead. It has been a couple days at the most, maybe two or three at the most.

"Look for anything that wouldn't be here."

"Well, duh." Scott smirks "We don't even know if there is anything to find."

"I just find it strange that she ended up here." I pause "We couldn't even find this place without being dunked in a tub of ice water."

We start to push leaves around, looking behind trees and looking all over The Nemeton. We even walked a couple feet out away from The Nemeton to see anything could have possibly been dragged away. I don't go to far because I'll be my luck if something comes out big and ugly without me having any protection. Sure, Scott is here, but there is no telling how fast the thing that could possibly kill me is.

"I don't think she intentionally found it. She was probably running away from something or someone."

"Yeah, she was pretty beaten up." I sigh 'Whatever or whoever it was wants her hurt badly."

My foot knocks into the something which causes me to look down at the pile of leaves my foot is resting on. I bend down then start to push leaves and twigs around. When it is visible I pick it up then I wipe it off to the best of my abilities. It is a book, The Unholy Cause by Joe Scheriber, to be exact. The word Supernatural is written huge across the cover in white, bolded letters.

"Scott, I think I found something."

Scott comes over to me and he looks at it with me. I open the cover to see something written on the inside cover. It is smeared with dirt and mud so it is really hard to read right now. I use my thumb to try to wipe it off, but nothing comes off. I turn to Scott to see he is looking at his phone with a shocked expression. He then looks up at me with his mouth slightly ajar and he has a distant look in his eye.

"What?" I ask.

"She's gone."

"Gone, as in not there anymore."

Scott nods "Deaton said he went in the back for five minutes and she was gone when he came out."

For someone who is apparently bruised up and appears weak she moves fast. See, there is nothing to worry about anymore, but I am going to keep this book. Just because it might be helpful later.