Chapter 10-Conclusion

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nanatiling nakatingin ang tatlo sa screen sa loob ng opisina habang pinapanood ang kaganapan sa loob ng Battle Royal, tutok na tutok sila kahit na alam na nila ang kahahantungan ng laban.

Dylan is a 4-star fire type wizard, an A class wizard to be exact despite of his very young age...

He threw a fire ball at her, big enough to devour her, he really doesn't know how to hold back or to take it easy, he's always giving his all, always being serious in everything. 

"If it hit her, she'll die, what is that kid thinking, to attack something like that to a weak and fragile girl, wala talagang softness sa kanyang puso. Waaahhhh--- I don't want want to seee it." sabi ni Wanda and covered her eyes.

They can't hear anything from the other side, all they can see is what's happening, but what they've seen is very shocking that they even forgot how to breathe for 10 seconds. The room was covered in silence until Wanda breaks it.

"W-what happened??? Is the girl alive??? Sid? Axel??" pasalin-salin ang tingin ni Wanda sa dalawa.

"I'm glad." sabi ni Sid at tila pinanlambutan ng mga tuhod.

Wala namang idea si Wanda sa kung anong ibig sabihin nito dahil hindi niya naman nakita ang nangyari dahil nga nagtakip siya ng mga mata.

"Don't worry, they just lost consciousness." sabi naman ni Axel and went out of the room.

"They??" tumingin siya sa projector at tanging nagawa niya lamang ay mapatakip ng bibig habang hindi makapaniwala sa nakikita. The shockproof Battle Royal was split into two, while the three kids were lying on the floor without consciousness.

Sid stared blankly in the ceiling... then he closed his eyes..

'What a surprise. What I've felt from her that time was just faint, that I even have a second thought if it's really her. But now I am 100 percent that it's really her. The one that can save the future that I've seen.

But something is wrong with her, it's as if something is blocking her magical energy to be released. Could it be..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zia's POV

I opened my eyes at sobrang sakit ng buong katawan ko, nasaan ako?? That beautiful ceiling looked familiar to me. I extended my arm and spread my fingers in the air. I wonder where I am. But this place looked familiar.

"I'm glad you're finally awake." wait.. this voice is.

Paglingon ko sa kanan ko ay nakita ko si Sir Axel, he's sitting on a chair next to my bed. "S-Sir Axel!" Dahil sa pagkagulat ay napabangon ako ng mabilis which caused me a lot of pain in my whole body. "Atatatatatata--- Aray!!" halos maiyak na ko sa sakit.

"H-hey are you okay? Don't push yourself." sabi ni Sir Axel na may mukhang nag-aalala habang nakaalalay sakin. Tinulungan niya kong humigang muli sa higaan.

"Hehe.. gusto ko po kasi sanang bumati sa inyo kaya---" 

A small smile formed from his lips, really si Sir Axel ngumiti?? I can't believe it. Did I make him smile?

"It's okay, you don't have to do that for now. You should rest your body. Wait here, I'll call the doctor." 

"D-doctor?? Nasaan po ba ko? At bakit napakasakit ng katawan ko?? Wait.. nabagsakan po ba ko ng kung ano?? OMG! I'm so glad to be alive." sabi ko.