Chapter 6-The Proposal

Director's Office...

"You've read the letter right? It says provisional at sinabi nito na magiging official student ka lamang kapag naipasa mo ang Scale of Judgment. It sounds cliche despite of what I've told you about the stone right? But we need to see if you are really qualified to be a student of our school despite of my recommendation, we want to know if you have what it takes to be a true wizard." 

Tila binuhusan ako ng malamig na tubig sa katawan after marinig ang sinabi ng director. I'm not yet an official student of this school. I'm not yet an official. Not yet an official.. not yet.. may ganon bang sinabi sa letter? Bakit hindi ko maalala?? Wait meron nga yata... 

Congratulations Miss Zaniah Heartfilia,

You are given a privilege to study in our school Laurelia Royal Wizard Academy through recommendation, we want you to know that everything you need will be provided by the Academy just bring yourself and your magic wand. Then you will undergo the Scale of Judgment which determined your fate. Only if you pass the Scale of Judgment you will be considered official. We hope you will consider this invitation.

From: Sid Damien.

Director of Laurelia Royal Wizard Academy.

You are given a privilege to study in our school Laurelia Royal Wizard Academy through recommendation, we want you to know that everything you need will be provided by the Academy just bring yourself and your magic wand. Then you will undergo the Scale of Judgment which determined your fate. Only if you pass the Scale of Judgment you will be considered official.

Shocks! Dahil sa pagkatuwa ko, hindi ko man lang inintindi yung letter. Ano ng gagawin ko? Paano kung-- paano kung---

"But don't be discouraged my dear student, actually I was surprised that you already found a zanga in just a day. That's really an amazing achievement for a new student like you." waaaahhhhh!!!! Ang sarap pala sa feeling ng pinupuri ka ng idol mo. Feel ko nasa langit ako. "That's why instead of undergoing the Scale of Judgment I have a proposal for you to become an official student."

Bigla akong nabalik sa earth, "Ano po iyon?" I ask.

"I'll give you a month..."

"A month?"

"Yes, you have one month to prove to your zanga that you deserved to be here and make him accept and acknowledge you as his own zanga.."

Dumating si Sir Axel saka kami binigyan ng tea ni Sir Sid bago siya naupo sa tabi nito.

"Salamat po pero, Zanga?" maraming beses ko ng narinig iyon pero wala talaga akong kaide-idea kung anong ibig sabihin non. "Ano po ba ang zanga???" Nagkatinginan sila ni General Axel, halatang hindi nila inaasahan ang tanong ko. "May nasabi po ba kong mali???"

"Ahh, sorry.. I was just surprised to hear that you had no idea about that. I see.. then let me explain it to you... in this school every student had their zanga, Zanga means buddy.. a partner na siyang makakasama mo sa buong pag-aaral mo dito, of course may mga cases na hindi magkaedad ang magzanga, mas nauunang makagraduate ang isa at maiiwanan ang isa, if that happened... they'll have another zanga, most of the students took months or even years to find theirs... so finding yours in a shorter time is really an amazing achievement, pero may mga cases rin na hindi na nagkakazanga pa yung iba dahil wala na silang ka-match, maybe they're powerful enough kaya hindi na nila kailangan pa ng zanga, may mga certain cases din na masyadong rare ang kanilang magical force kaya hindi sila makahanap ng kamatch ang tawag namin doon ay special wizard, pwedeng magkaklase, pwede ring hindi ang mag-zanga... it depends on your compatibility as well as capabilities, anyways, having a zanga means you have to helped each other in all things, since your achievements affect the other in terms of academics and magics, meaning... kung anong grade ang makuha mo, isasama sa nakuhang grade ng zanga mo saka ididvide sa 2 at iyon ang magiging grade niyong dalawa."