Aaliyah continued to rant as she went upstairs to pack some bags.

"Where you think you going?" Andrea frowned.

"I know I'm going with Bahari," she said smartly. "Me and Braylin."

"Did you ask?" Andrea quizzed while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm almost eighteen ma," she chuckled. "And I take care of myself and child."

"You still underaged!" Andrea reminded as Aaliyah left out the room with a backpack, duffel bag, and Braylin's diaper bag. "Don't you walk away when I'm talking to you! What the fuck is up with you?!"

"Not today momma," she sighed while picking Braylin up from his jumper. "I'll call you later."

Andrea didn't know what to say to keep her daughter from walking out on her. She just couldn't lose her second daughter. "Aaliyah Chanel Richardson, if you walk out that door you might as well walk out for good."

Aaliyah turned to look at her and she looked at the floor for while. "...I'll come get all my stuff tomorrow."

•••

"Awwn, he so cute," Aaliyah cooed at Levi. He was really small with red skin.

"Girl, I'm just glad he's a quiet baby," Sparkle laughed while Braylin played with her necklace Samyr gave her.

"Braylin I wish you was this little, fat man," she smirked. He just showed his two bottom teeth and squinted his big eyes. "Piece of work."

"I hope me and Levi's bond is as tight as yours," Sparkle giggled. "Y'all already got a little handshake."

She looked down think about her own mother. She wondered if her mother was just talking. She thought she was playing but Andrea had her clothes in a garbage bag waiting by the garbage can.

Aaliyah was heated at the time and cursed her mother out from outside the door and blocked her. She was way too stubborn to apologize. She still felt like her mother was in the wrong.

"Bout time," Sparkle said getting up and grabbing a breakfast bag from Samyr, which he got from a local corner store.

"Damn, what's wrong with you?" Samyr frowned while grabbing his son who was trying adjust his mouth on her nipple that peeked through her tank top. "You see my son hungry Sparkle, you worried about yo stomach but not his."

"I just fed him, he is okay," she said biting into her breakfast sandwich.

Bahari gave Aaliyah her sandwich without making eye contact. They had got into a heated argument due to her going off on her mom.

She rolled her eyes hard and snatched the sandwich from him. He wasn't about to make a scene, because that's all she wanted.

"What's wrong with them?" Sparkle whispered in Samyr's ear.

He only shrugged and quickly scuffled down his food.

Aaliyah threw the breakfast sandwich at him and stormed out the house. Braylin had called her out in gibberish but she just kept going.