Chapter 14

Austin got on top of me & took the blanket off of my face. He was sitting with his legs on both sides of me.

"Austin get off." I pleaded.

He was staring down at my lips.

"Austin" I repeated.

But suddenly he kissed me. I felt like the old Austin was back. It felt like the first kiss we shared together.

2 minutes later he pulled away.

"Nicole...??"

"Yeah?"

"I-im so sorry. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you in any way."

"You really mean that? "

"Yeah. I love you & I guess I was just jealous that the other guys would take you away from me."

"That could never happen. I love you & only you." I kissed him.

He kissed back & got off of me. He helped me up.

"Omg! Did I do that?"

He asked pointing to the bruise he had caused earlier while dragging me.

"Yeah. But its okay. It doesn't really hurt."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too. Can I make it up to you?" He asked looking like he was about to cry.

"Yes you can. By going to Carlos' house & telling them your sorry."

"Fine I'll do it. Anything to make it up for that."

I smiled. I knew the old Austin, the one I fell in love with, was back.

We got into his car & we were driving to Carlos' house. When we got their we knocked on his door & Carlos seemed shock to see us.

"Listen dude. I'm sorry for everything. About what happened earlier & all the other times I offended you guys." Austin said

"Nah! Don't worry about it man. Its fine."

"Wait. What happened earlier?" I asked

Austin looked at Carlos then at me.

"I uhm.. accidentally punched Carlos."

"YOU WHAT?"

"Nicole, its alright. I'm fine." Carlos responded.

"Are you sure? It doesn't hurt or anything?"

"No. Really I'm fine."

"Okay! " I said dragging out the y.

"So are we all cool now?" Austin asked.

"Yeah we're cool." Carlos responded

The next few days Austin started hanging with Carlos & the guys more. They became best friends. Its funny how he hated them & now look at them. Well life is great. We always hang out by the beach or in Logans pool. Kendall always bought Yuma along. His pet pig. He was so adorable. The other guys soon found girlfriends & we all just became amazing friends. We clicked like that.

Life was great now & I wouldn't want to change it for the world. My mom found a guy her own age. That was a relief because it was weird cause in a way Carlos was like my dad. Haha!

Austin ran up to me & hugged me.

"I love you Nicole."

"I love you too Austin."

Then we kissed.

The end!!

Haha I know It wasn't a great ending but I tried. I have an AMAZING STORY COMING UP. Trust me you'll love it. I'll post the first part soon. (: I love you guys for reading. Special thanks to @RachelVu because she was the one who I found reading this more. So thankyou & check out her stories. They're great *.*