Chapter 10

Nicoles POV

I finally reached the spot where Austin was standing & looked down to see my phone on the ground. I must have forgotten it when I basically ran out to find Carlos. I seriously have no idea what to do. I know Austin & Carlos both like me but I just can't make up my mind. I did feel something in the kiss with Carlos. It was a great feeling. I just didn't want to tell him because i didn't want him to be hurt later on. They are both Sweet, funny, & just amazing guys. I know I'll have to make my mind up before its too late. I just don't know who to choose.

Carlos POV

I felt heartbroken. After hearing those 2 kisses meant nothing to her hurt me. I walked to my car & leaned against it thinking 'Should I let Nicole be free? Or fight for her love?'

I needed time away from her. I couldn't be near her. She just makes me want go fight for her more. I guess I'm moving on. Be happy Nicole is all I can tell her. I went inside to talk to Austin real quick. I needed to tell him something important.

Austins POV

as I was performing I looked to the side & saw Carlos motioning me to come over real quick. When the song ended i went towards Carlos.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Listen I know you love Nicole & I know she loves you. Just make her happy is all I'm asking. She deserves someone special. I wish you guys the best."

& with that Carlos walked away. While I was singing "Beautiful Soul" I saw Nicole. It just bought back what happened before. She was staring at me. I saw her give me one last look & then saw her walking away. I didn't know what happened but I suddenly called out for her.

"Nicole,wait."

She turned around to face me.

"What?" She asked

"I ...Love you!"

There were people clapping & awing in the crowd. I walked towards Nicole & hugged her.

Nicole's POV

as Austin hugged me I saw Carlos standing at the side of the stage. I looked at him & he saw me & smiled. He nodded an approving look as he saw Austin was leaning in. I felt Austins lips on mine. I felt sparks. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! He pulled away.

"Nicole I know I don't know you that long but...will you be my girlfriend?"

What should I say?? I thought.

Next part Tomorrow :)