Remnants 03

A strange crying noise suddenly arises in the master's bedroom. Seulgi was the one who moves, brushing her eyes using the back of her hands. She just slept but she couldn't help but to wake up. She have to get up and check where this sound came from.

She gently jumped off from their bed, trying her best not to disturb her sleeping wife beside her, fixing the blanket and place it carefully to Irene. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. She gave her a kiss on the forehead before stepping out.

As she walk closer to Seulhyun's room, she immediately knew where the sound was coming from. It's from her baby princess.

She gently open the door of her daughter's room, slowly peaking her head to see what her daughter is doing. She was crying out loud.

"Why? Why? Why?" She quickly asked, immediately walk inside her room instead of playing jokes with her. She was crying really loud. There must be something wrong happened.

Seulhyun's room has a mini house on it. Her bed is inside in the mini house. Seulgi decided to design her bed like that because she knows her daughter loves playing house games. Seulhyun loves to play as a mother.

"What's wrong?" Seulgi whispered while getting inside the mini house, where Seulhyun was sitting, crying. "Are you having bad dreams again?" She kissed her forehead while brushing her daughter's hair out of its face, to see her clearly.

Seulhyun couldn't answer her Dad because she was sobbing. Seulgi lay down at the corner, spreading her arms widely.

"Come and give Daddy a hug." Seulgi cutely demanded. "I will wrap my arms around you and will help you have a goodnight sleep." Seulhyun immediately followed her Daddy's request. She was holding her favorite teddy bear, then she accidentally hit her Dad by it. "Ow!" Seulgi exclaimed while Seulhyun paused, waiting for her Dad to lecture her. But the older woman just laugh afterwards. So, the kid follows her. "Are you sleeping with him?" Seulgi asked her while holding the teddy bear.

"It's not him." Seulhyun corrected. "It's you, Daddy. This is you."

"Oh?"

"Her name is Deulgi."

Seulgi chuckled. "It's me?" Seulgi pointed herself. "But why is her name Deulgi?"

Seulhyun's eyes furrowed, it seems like she's angry at her Dad's question. "I like her name like that." Seulhyun dived herself to Seulgi's arms. Seulgi automatically embrace her daughter and fixed themselves to the most comfortable position. "Plus, her name is unique too."

"What's unique about it?"

"Her name had two d's."

"What?" Seulgi raised her eyebrows. "What dees?"

"Letter d, Daddy. Letter d." Seulhyun repeated.

Seulgi laughed. "So, her name has two letter d's? As in... dee, dee, ih, yu, el, ji, ey?"

"Yep!" Seulhyun chuckled. "Daddy, I'm tired." Seulhyun's mood changed all of a sudden.

"Okay. Let's get you back to sleep." Seulgi leaned her cheeks to her daughters forehead. But suddenly, she felt a hot sensation on her daughter's forehead. "Are you sick?" She quickly asked. But Seulhyun felt asleep. "Baby, are you sick?"

"Daddy... it's so co-cold." Seulhyun stuttered, her voice was heavy.

Seulgi is panicking. She carries her daughter out from her bed. Because she was busy carrying her, she forgot that the mini house's roof was small that she bumped her head to it. She just simply heave a sighed. Her daughter is her priority at this moment. But she successfully get themselves out from the room.