*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

Taehyung quickly backed down and took a step away from Jungkook.
"Who was that boy you were walking with?" Jungkook asked curiously as he knew Taehyung didn't have many friends and so the appearance of this boy was strange to him.
"Min Yoongi, we have the same coach so we train together often" Taehyung answered sounding bored.
"Are you friends with him?"
Taehyung shook his head "more like co-workers. Why jealous?"

"Me?! Jealous?! Yeah right!" Jungkook exclaimed maybe a little too loudly which made Taehyung laugh. Jungkook stared at the foreign sound that left the other's mouth, he had never heard Taehyung laugh before but it had suddenly became his favourite sound. He smiled and laughed along with the boy.

"Anyway, good luck" Jungkook smiled after they had both finally stopped laughing.
"Thank you, but luck has nothing to do with it"
Jungkook sighed and shook his head "it has everything to do with it, I'll be watching you from the crowd"
"What you going to become my cheerleader?"
"Yeah, I was actually just on my way to get my Pom poms" Jungkook did a stereotypical cheerleader move making Taehyung giggle softly.

"I'll look for you in the crowd then"
"I'll see you later" he smiled "I'm sure you'll win by a long shot"
He waved at Taehyung as he went to go get his bag.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

By the time he came back, Taehyung had left like he had expected so he went to take his seat with the rest of his team at the ice rink. He sat at the end of his row of teammates beside Hoseok and waited for the tournament to commence. About 5 minutes later a short boy with bubblegum pink hair walked up to him sporting a large cheesy grin on his face.
"Hey! Is anyone sitting there?" He questioned pointing to the seat next to Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head and the boy sat down.

"I'm Jimin by the way" the boy introduced himself.
"Jungkook"
They shook hands and smiled kindly at each other.
"So who are you here for?" Jimin asked.
"Um...I'm part of the ice hockey team, we are made to go to this. Who are you here for?" Jungkook told him not wanting his teammates to overhear anything as all they would do was tease him and tell him he was making it up.
"Oh my boyfriend is one of the participants, I always come and watch him"
"That's nice"
"Yeah, I guess. I swear it's the only time I see him he's always training" Jimin giggled.

They chatted for a bit until the announcer's voice began announcing each of the contestants as they went up and did their piece. Jungkook didn't really pay attention and just sat fidgeting in his seat, he had never been that interested in figure skating.

"Welcome our next contestant, Min Yoongi!" The announcer exclaimed and Jimin stood up clapping very loudly. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him as he sat down with an even bigger smile on his face as the boy that Jungkook had seen Taehyung walking with earlier skated onto the ice.

"That your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded excitedly before standing up again and leaning over the barrier that separated them from the ice "go Min Yoongi!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, waving his arms about. Jungkook watched Yoongi on the ice blush and a small smile appear on his lips just before the music began and the smile disappeared as he focused on his routine.

Jungkook chuckled at the boy sitting next to him who was watching his boyfriend in awe as he skated around the ice. Once Yoongi finished his routine Jimin stood up and clapped loudly looking at his boyfriend proudly.
"That was Min Yoongi, next up we have Kim Taehyung!" The announcer called and Jungkook sat up slightly on his seat as Taehyung skated out onto the centre of the rink. He watched as the other's calculating eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on him.

Jungkook smirked at him and then winked which caused the boy to look away but Jungkook saw the corners of his mouth turned upwards ever so slightly. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the ice once Taehyung started his routine, it was brilliant. He recognised the music as Chopin but couldn't recall the name of the piece. He had studied it briefly in his old music class. He watched in admiration as Taehyung zipped across the ice doing all sorts of tricks and spins.