seven days of larry - day 5

Summary: in which Harry is jealous

yay day 5! hoping this will be better than day 4 cause that one sucked.

  "Louis!" Harry sang, bounding down the stairs. He'd been working in his home office, but Louis was always home at this time.

  Strangely, the house was empty. No sign of Louis anywhere. Harry took out his phone and saw a message from Louis:

louis: hey hazzie, i won't be home until after dinner

  Harry frowned. They always had dinner together, at home or at a restaurant, no matter what. He texted back.

harry: where are you? what are you doing?

  Louis usually replied instantly, but it took him ten minutes before Harry received a message.

louis: hanging out with a new friend! i'll tell you about him when i get back

  Harry's eyebrows furrowed. Him. Boy. Man. Male. Harry was usually okay with Louis hanging out with girls, because Louis was gay and he wasn't about to get together with a girl, but Harry only let Louis hang out with guys Harry knew personally and trusted. 

  Harry tried to brush it off. He shouldn't be so possessive and he should let Louis hang out with the people he wanted, but Harry couldn't stop worrying as he ate dinner and watched a movie to pass the time.

  At around eight, Louis walked in, smiling widely. Harry could see a car outside, and the driver was waving to Louis, meaning that he'd driven Louis home. 

  "Hey, Hazzie," Louis said, taking off his shoes and joining Harry on the couch.

  "Hey, Boobear," Harry said, taking his legs off the couch to make space for Louis. "New friend, huh?"

  "Yup."

  "What's his name? How old is he? What does he do? What does he look like? Sexuality? Siblings? Family background -"

  "Whoa, Haz, slow down," Louis said, laughing.

  "I'm just eager to know, s'all." Harry folded his arms and looked at Louis expectantly.

  "His name's Scott, he's twenty-five, surgeon, and I don't really know how to explain his looks, I'll show you a picture later. He's bisexual and he has two little sisters," Louis explained. 

  Harry raised his eyebrows. Surgeon - impressive, considering Scott was twenty-five. A little too impressive for Harry's liking. Harry would like Scott better if he had a nice little low-paying job so Louis wouldn't be impressed. And Scott was bisexual. Just great. Meaning he and Louis had a chance together.

  "Haz?" Louis waved his fingers in front of Harry's eyes, and Harry snapped out of his trance, not realizing he'd zoned out. 

  "Sorry, just thinking. Show me the picture of him?"

  Louis pulled out his phone and then handed it to Harry. "He stole my phone and took selfies. Some of them are kinda blurry but you can still see his face."

  Harry took the phone and flicked through the selection of pictures. Just great. Scott was hot - even Harry had to admit it. Fuck fuck fuck. Harry hoped Louis didn't like Scott a lot so Louis wouldn't be hanging around Scott. 

  "I like him a lot, he's really nice," Louis commented.

  Harry's eyes shot up and he glared at Louis. Confused, Louis said nervously, "Are you okay?"

  "I don't like him," Harry said, gesturing at Scott's face on Louis' phone.

  "Why not? You haven't even met him."