tickles

Summary: Harry and Louis have a tickle fight

  So... in some of my favorite Larry fanfics, Louis is always super sensitive and Harry LOVES tickling him. I find those scenes really cute so I thought I would try my hand at them :) Enjoy x

  Finally, the fluff that I promised so long ago haha

  Also this book has reached 1.8k reads! AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOOOVVVEEE YOOUUUU GUYYYYSSS SOOOO MUCCCHHHHH THANK YOU! x

  Just published another chapter for 'love me, please?' so check it out. Aside from this book and 'love me, please?' I have a new Larry fic idea which I'm writing on, so apologies if I don't update as often, especially since for 'love me, please?' and the new fic I'm trying to make each chapter at least 3,000 words which takes a long, long time to write. I also have writer's block AND a lot of schoolwork so please understand. Love you guys! xxx

  also peep the new cover :)

  It had been a long and frustrating day at work, and Louis was completely exhausted by the time he got home. 

  He slumped face down onto the couch, not even bothering to give Harry a hello kiss or hug, which he had never done before. Confused, Harry popped his head out of the kitchen, where he had been making dinner.

  "Hey, love."

  "Mmmmmmm." Louis groaned in response, his face still buried into the couch.

  "You okay?" Harry started getting a little concerned now, and walked towards the couch.

  "Mhmm."

  "You sure? You're usually not like this."

  "I'm fine, Haz," Louis mumbled, turning over so Harry could see his face. "Just tired and all."

  "Okay. I'm making dinner, you'll be able to eat soon." Harry leaned over and planted a kiss on Louis' temple. "Sit tight."

  Throughout dinner, Louis didn't talk and he only picked at his food - he was pretty upset and tired from the day's events. Harry watched Louis, feeling worried. "Lou, aren't you hungry?"

  "Mm... not much of an appetite," Louis said. 

  Harry frowned, and stretched his hand out to feel Louis' forehead. "You don't have a fever... are you feeling okay?"

  "Mhmm, just a long day at work," Louis explained. 

  "Wanna tell me about it?"

  Louis sighed. "Well, I had to wake up so early this morning, and then I missed the bus so I had to walk, then there was this new worker and I had to show him the ropes, he wasn't very good at it and kept making mistakes so the customers were yelling at him, so I had to calm them down and clean up his mess, then on the bus back home there weren't any seats so my feet are so tired."

  "Aw," Harry cooed. "I'll give you a foot rub after this, okay?"

  "Sounds good." Louis smiled half-heartedly. 

  "You done with your food?" Harry asked. 

  Since he still didn't have any appetite, Louis nodded. "Yep."

  Harry raised an eyebrow, but kept quiet. He took his and Louis' dishes and put them in the sink, quickly washed them, then joined Louis on the couch, who was watching the television. Harry pulled Louis into his lap, cuddling with him. Louis was normally ecstatic about cuddling and would immediately snuggle into Harry's chest, but Louis didn't move.