seven days of larry

#sevendaysoflarry is nearly here! this isn't an update but i thought i'd talk about seven days of larry. i'll post a chapter every day for the last week of 2018. however, since i live in a different place from probably most of you, maybe it won't exactly be the last week. but it doesn't really matter.

all of these stories are fluffy (with maybe a teensie-weensie bit of angst. FLUFFY angst) so y'all can prepare yourself for the fluffiness.

 FLUFFY angst) so y'all can prepare yourself for the fluffiness

:)

here's a rundown for #sevendaysoflarry:

day 1 - in which Louis and Harry have a night in

day 2 - in which Louis and Harry have a night out

day 3 - in which Louis is sick

day 4 - in which Louis wants cuddles 

day 5 - in which Harry is jealous

day 6 - in which Louis and Harry are separated

day 7 - in which Louis and Harry are in love

they're obviously a bit vague. which means you'll have to wait for each day's chapter. :) 

obviously day 7 is the vaguest out of them all. don't worry, i'll have a good fluffy ending to our week of larriness.

day 1 will be posted on the 25th of december (the day after louis' birthday! louis, you can take this as a late birthday present). unfortunately i won't be posting any further chapters before this because i have seven chapters to write and i'm too busy. sorry. :( on the bright side once the 25th is here you'll have a new chapter every day :)

since i feel guilty posting a new chapter without any actual content, here's a tidbit of fluff to tide you over until day 1 .x

  Louis and Harry were bunched underneath the blankets of their bed, watching a movie. 

  Louis was laying on top of Harry, head rested against Harry's chest. Harry was absent-mindedly playing with Louis' hair and had one arm draped over Louis' chest, which Louis was hugging.

  The movie was Airplane! and although Louis was sleepy, he would still giggle at the funny parts of the movie. Harry listened to Louis' giggles with a smile on his face, as Louis' giggles were just too cute. They'd both just showered and Louis' hair smelled of shampoo, his skin soft and warm. Harry resisted the urge to gather Louis up in his arms and cuddle him forever.

  Halfway through the movie, Louis yawned and rubbed his eyes. Harry chuckled and asked, "You tired, bug?"

  "Mhmm." Louis tilted his head up so he could look at Harry. His eyes were bright blue and the expression on his face was too cute for Harry. Harry peppered Louis' face with kisses, making Louis squeal, before saying, "You wanna go to sleep?"

  "Yeah, I guess." Louis rolled off Harry's chest, making Harry whine. Harry liked it when Louis laid on his chest.

  "What?" Louis looked up, eyes startling. 

  "Come back here." Harry tugged Louis back onto his chest, making Louis giggle. Louis rolled over so that they were facing each other and kissed Harry on the nose. 

  Harry booped Louis' nose affectionately and just lay there, admiring his baby's beauty with a foolish smile on his face.

  "Hey." Louis waved his fingers in front of Harry's green eyes. "Turn off the television, dummy."

  "Who're you calling dummy?" Harry reached for the remote, not taking his eyes off Louis.

  "I'm calling you dummy, dummy," Louis said, poking Harry's dimple. 

  "Well, I'll only be a dummy for you and no one else." Harry turned off the television and slid the two underneath the blankets.

  "Not even for your momma or for Gems?" Louis asked innocently.

  "Nope." Harry kissed Louis' forehead and turned off the lamp. "I'm your dummy, dummy."

i hope you enjoyed that little bit of fluff. i had no idea where i was going with it but somehow the dummy thing got in there and i just decided to use it. hope you enjoyed, tell me if you liked it or if you didn't! vote, comment and request. 

remember, day 1 comes out on the 25th of december!

  all the love,

  the author x