3.

Gage's POV

The door to my office opens and Claire walks into the room with a bunch of documents. "Good morning, Sir. I have a bunch of documents for you to sign. Also, a few people are wanting to take time off over Christmas and New Years."

A smile spreads across my face. "I'm feeling a little festive this year. Can you let everyone know that they have two weeks off and that I'll see them on January 2nd?"

"Yes, Sir." She places the paperwork on the desk and then walks out the door.

The last couple of years I've had a few of my employee's work the day after boxing and the day after that to keep the office running.

Last year we made enough money that the office can close for two weeks and my employees can enjoy time with there families.

Opening the first document I read through everything before signing it and putting it on the other side of the table. I continue to do the same until all the documents have been signed.

Looking at the clock on the wall I see that it's 1pm.

Where has the time gone?

Pulling my phone out of the top draw I see a missed call from Coden.

I better call him.

The last time I missed a call from him I got my ass chewed out because he managed to find a girl for me to go on a double date with his wife and him, but when I didn't show he looked a fool and he hasn't lived it down since.

At least the girl got a date with another one of his friends and things turned out well for her. She ended up marrying the other guy.

I call Coden and wait for him to pick up. The phone rings a couple of times before he answers.

Coden: Hey, Gage. Thanks for returning my phone call. Mom wants to know if you're coming to the party on Christmas Eve. She's going shopping with my sister.

Me: I'll be there. Since, when have I missed out on the party?

Coden: Never, but I know how busy you've been with the company this year. How's it going now?

Me: I'll be able to close the Los Angeles office for Christmas and New Years, since we're doing well. Paris, Milan and London's office's need to stay opened as they've lost a bit of money and I'm not sure how to deal with that yet. I'm hoping that the problems will go away before Christmas.

Coden: I'm sure it will with you at the helm of everything.

Me: Thanks, for the confidence boost man. When you said your sister will be going shopping you aren't talking about Milan, Emma or Jenna are you?

Coden: No, Kadence is back. She's helped Mom plan a lot of parties before she moved away for work.

It'll be good to see his sister again.

The last time I saw her she was covered in coke and other things because her half-sister (Jenna) thought it would be funny to embarrass her while she was talking to me. I felt bad for Kadence, but when I left to look for her Jenna had her claws dug into me.

She told me all this stuff about her sister and how she stalking me. I didn't believe it until she brought me to a room where there were heaps of pictures of me on the wall. A few had bullseyes marks around the girls that I was with.

A lot of things didn't add up and when I went looking for her an hour later she gone. Everything in her room was cleaned out and when I asked Coden he told me that his sister got an offer to work at Cashmere Holdings and she took it.