Chapter 9

AN: thanks to writersblock039 for helping me with the story. 

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara Alura

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Samantha felicity

Couch: Alex Lena sam

Couch: slade Dark archer black siren

Loveseat: Zari Laurel Rebecca Malcolm

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

Couch:Cisco caitlyn wally

Couch:Harry Joe Cecile

Loveseat: Barry Nora Iris

Couch:Jon Winn James

Couch: Clark Nyssa

As the screen was about to turn on when Laurel said "ooh we were going to bring in Nyssa and Clark."

They watch as a portal opens up and Nyssa and Clark fall out.

"What where am I, what is happening," Nyssa said standing in a defensive stance.

"Clark!" Kara yells getting up and hugging him.

"Hey, Kara where are we?" Clark asked.

They explained everything, where they were, though none of them were exactly and also everything that had happened so far. Clark got very angry when he heard about Cadmus.

"I'd invite you to sit with us but the seats are taken by broody arrow and super puppy," Sara said, "so why don't you sit with Nyssa for now."

Everyone got situated and they watched as the screen came on.

Kara was greeted with smiles and well wishes when she made it to the top floor of CatCo the next morning.

"Aw, that's nice," Kara said.

She smiled and made sure to tell everyone she was fine before she steeled herself and headed for Cat's office.

She was speaking with James about something when she made it, but she immediately looked up when she heard Kara enter. "Kiera,"

"Is she talking to you," Sara said.

"Yes she stubbornly refuses to get my name right," Kara said.

she straightened, making James turn. "I was beginning to wonder if you would ever show up for work."

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Grant," Kara winced, adjusting her glasses. "But Cadmus was a menace."

Cat gave her a long look. "As I am well aware." Kara winced at that, and Cat sighed. "But it is good to see you back," she said sincerely.

Kara blinked in surprise. "Thank you, Ms. Grant."

Cat nodded, then waved her off. "Now, shoo. I can't hold off Snapper forever."

"Yeah they call him snapper for a reason," Kara said.

Kara nodded and left her office, heading for the reporters' division. "Hey," James jogged up to her.

"Hey, James," Kara smiled wearily at him.

"Did the D.E.O. really clear you that quickly?"