Chapter 16

AN: Massive changes were made to this chapter. I wouldn't say I liked that I killed Sara off, so it didn't happen

In the hallway

As Laurel and Malcolm walk out of the viewing room, and see Alex, Sara, Rene, Ray, Slade, and Mick standing there waiting.

"What's wrong," Laurel says.

"Cicada, He's here, we've managed to cut him off to where he can't get here, but we were about to go fight him, Zari just left and is waiting for us so she can open the door, now we need Malcolm to come with us, and Laurel to wait here," Sara said.

"What why! Why do I have to stay here?" Laurel growled.

"Because he can dampen metahuman powers, now you can watch it all from the computer room with the rest of the people that couldn't come," Alex said.

"Well, where's Oliver," Malcolm asked.

"He wouldn't listen to the plan. He would just charge right in, without thinking, so he is in the computer room, now the other's are downstairs by the door already with Zari, so let's go, I came out of retirement for this let's make it good," Sara said.

Everyone nodded and followed after her while she explained that the plan was to hit from all sides, then have Sara take his knife and break it so the metahumans can come in.

Laurel, William, and Ruby headed off in the other direction to the computer room, which was different than the control room because it was in a different part of the station.

When they got there, they could see that anyone that wasn't fighting was in the computer room. The techies were at the computers on the comms while everyone else listened and watched the security cameras to see what was happening.

In the control room

They were all freaking out because no way those sirens went off for no reason.

"Maybe we could hack the security cameras if they even have them," Lena said to everyone.

"That's not a bad idea," Felicity said.

"What would we even hack into?" Winn said.

"The T.V right there," Cisco said.

They all get to work on hacking the security cameras.

"Bingo!" Felicity yells.

"Yahtzee!" Cisco yells a few moments after her.

"What do you have," Lena asks them.

"Apparently, we still code the same way in the future, and I can hack into my own code, so. There. We. Go," as Felicity finishes her sentence, the screen comes on.

Everyone heads to where they can see the screen, and they watch the security cameras.

They see everyone bust through the door into a room with a tunnel-like thing and a panel, and they see a man with a lightning bolt shaped knife prepare to defend himself.

"Who is that guy," Barry said.

"I don't know; hey look, it's you, Sara," Kara said.

Then all the heroes attack and he starts to fight them all off, but as he does that Sara is able to take his knife from his hands and she tries to break it by smashing it against a metal beam next to her but it doesn't work.

Cicada looks for his knife and finds her trying to break it. He goes over there, and kicks her into the beam, the other heroes are trying to stop him, but he fight them off, then he gets his knife off the ground and slashes Sara's face, before stabbing her in the shoulder. She manages to fight him off before he can finish her off however.

He fights the heroes a little longer, but feeling he was not gonna be able to hold them off any longer like he had planned, he punched a number in the panel next to the tunnel, and the tunnel lot up with gold light as he disappeared.

"What just happened?" Kara said.

Viewing room

They watched as Malcolm and Laurel walked back in, and then they bombarded them with questions.

"Whoa, how do you know about this," Laurel yelled.

"We hacked the security cameras," Felicity said.

"Ugh fine, I guess I have to tell you what just happened, that man was Cicada, and none of us know much about him other than me gets his power from that dagger he had. Now you saw what happened but you don't know why, he was mad, because of this, you guys coming forward in time so we can show you the videos," Laurel said.

"But why would he be mad that you're doing this unless you're changing an event that he doesn't want you to," Sara said.

"I can't tell you what we're changing-" Laurel said before Sara interrupted her.

"Like hell you can't!" Sara yelled, "Tell me why that guy, wanted to stop this."

Laurel sighed and looked at Malcolm, who nodded and she looked at everyone and said "I can't explain it, without telling you all a lot of things that could end badly, so I'm going to check with someone about what I can tell you, for now, you are all going to spend the rest of the day, not doing anything, because I have to do damage control, so you can all head to the break room, and we will start back up tomorrow."