Chapter 15

AN:thanks for reading I appreciate anyone that reviewed last chapter please review again

Couch: Oliver Kara Sara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: Ruby Sam Samantha william

Couch: Alex Lena Felicity

Couch: slade Dark archer black siren

Loveseat: Zari Laurel Malcolm

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

Couch:Cisco caitlyn wally

Couch:Harry Joe Cecile

Loveseat: Barry Iris

Couch:J'onn Winn James

Couch: Clark Nyssa

They all watch anxiously as the next video turns on.

"So you're a reporter?" Samantha asked as Kara led her and William to her part of CatCo.

"Oh you are?" Iris said.

"That's me," Kara nodded, laughing as she sat down at her desk, patting the chair next to it for William to hop into. "I'm actually the Supergirl correspondent."

"That is really funny," Iris said laughing.

"How would that work?" Cecille asked.

"Well it's weird," Kara said.

"You're kidding," Samantha grinned at her.

"I know!" Kara chortled as she booted up her computer. "But it's what my boss is happy with, so it's what I do."

"Is it difficult?" William asked as he went through his backpack. "Doing articles about Supergirl?"

"It's definitely weird," Kara admitted, clicking through emails as Samantha sat on the other side of her. "But at least I know my articles are credible."

"Credibility is good," Iris said.

"Even if Snapper is constantly on your case about getting a source other than National City's hero," Cat said dryly as she walked up.

"She must be important because she keeps showing up," Cisco said.

"Miss Grant!" Kara jumped, startled, hastily getting to her feet. "Hi!"

"Kiera," Cat nodded to her before looking from Samantha to William. "I wasn't aware you were having guests with you this morning."

"Ah, we came for a surprise visit," Samantha smiled nervously, looking at Kara. At least it was kind of the truth. Neither Kara nor Oliver had been expecting her and William to come.

"Miss Grant, this is Samantha Clayton and her son William," Kara introduced them, desperately hoping Cat wasn't going to pry. "Samantha, William, this is Cat Grant, the CEO of CatCo."

"Hello," William said politely, not sure how much he should say after that.

"Hello was fine," Kara assured him.

"It's nice to meet you," Samantha shook Cat's hand.

"Considering the both of you look like fish out of water, I assume it's your first time in National City?" Cat raised an eyebrow.