Chapter 5

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Samantha felicity

Couch: Alex Lena sam

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat: Zari

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

Couch:Cisco caitlyn wally

Couch:Harry Joe Cecile

Loveseat: Barry Nora Iris

Couch:Jon Winn James

Had the four not known which compound they were looking for, they would have thought Cadmus's complex was just a regular string of warehouses.

When Lena tensely told them they had arrived, Oliver quickly hid the van they had borrowed past the tree line and led the three others.

"Checkmate, what have you got?" he asked.

"The first building you're seeing is mostly for supplies," Lena answered. "My guess is you'll find a ton of Kryptonite in there. Bullets, bombs, liquid supply, chunks of rock, whatever. There are tons of electrical signatures just past that building. That might be the security hub. I can't get past
that without getting into their security."

"Dark Archer, Black Siren, check the supplies," Oliver ordered. "If you see even a bit of Kryptonite, start setting charges. Deathstroke and I will get into security."

"At least we can get rid of the Kryptonite," Oliver mutters.

"Watch out for patrols," Lena warned. "That was something Kara mentioned the last time Mother had her."

"She's had you before this," Barry said.

"Yeah, she ran some experiments on me but I was saved," Kara answered.

"They won't be a problem," Slade shook his head.

"Go," Oliver ordered.

The group of four split up, with Malcolm and Laurel running for the first building, Oliver and,Slade sprinting past them to the next one. When they caught sight of the first security guard,

Malcolm drew back an arrow and fired at once, the man collapsing without a sound. Laurel hastily,pulled him to the side, hiding him behind a few crates. Malcolm took out the two guards at the front as well, Laurel hiding them as he entered the building.

"You guys work really well together, I never would have thought that," Oliver said.

In the control room

"Ha ha just wait Oliver," Malcolm said.

"I know we do work really well together, hmm," Laurel said coming from behind him.

"When did you here," Malcolm said.

"A couple of minutes ago, everyone kept annoying me so I came back," she said.

Malcolm pecked her on the lips and said "what did they do to piss you off so much."

"They kept wanting to talk to me," she said.