7th Grade

Hoi! FYI this is an mostly explanation my silly rainbows. So yeah. Onto the chapter!!!

( July 13,2020 edit: i couldn't take giving levy boobs, it just doesn't fit. sorry, but,  yeah)

Juvia Lockser lost her parents in a car accident when she was 5. She stayed with her best friend Levy and her parents until she was 8 when they Mr. and Mrs. Mcgarden died at the hands of the mob. The two orphans stayed with Lucy, their other bestfriend, until Lucy's mother died from cancer and her father killed himself from depression not long after. This happened when they were 12. While alL of this was going on, they were dealing with teasing, bullying, and physical and verbal attacks. They were then sent away to Levy's distant relative's house in Jamaica. (Random I know but I was like hey why not) When they turned 16, they moved back to Magnolia to continue their education. While they were away, they all grew taller (except Levy) and got double D's (sorry Levy, gonna have to stay in the itty bitty titty committee) .They came back to Magnolia and started a modeling career. When they got enough money, they bought a mansion towards the more rural area of Magnolia. This is where our story begins.

Levy's Pov

Today was the day we moved into our mansion. Our modeling careers paid us well. We are going back to the same high school as before.  We decided not to tell anyone about our past. Lucy was cooking breakfast, Juvia and I were sparring in the training room. We both do boxing, martial arts, and fencing. Right now we were taking a break to have breakfast and get ready for the day. I can't wait to see the shocked faces of surprise we get from people.

"Morning Juvi and Lev" Lucy

"Morning Lucy" we greeted together.

What most people didn't know about Juvia and I was that we were cousins. Shocking, I know, but it's cool. After Lucy made us bento's we hopped in our car and drove to school.

Author's POV
Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel were walking to school. They were talking about which girl to date next. They were playboys.
"I'll take Lissana" Natsu stated.
"Cool. I'll take ultear" gray said plainly.
"I'm keeping myself open. I heard models were coming to the school," Gajeel grunted, while thinking perverted thoughts. (Bad Gajeel)
As they walked into school, an announcement was heard through the school. "This is Principal Makarov. Today three super models, Juvia Lockser, Levy Mcgarden, and Lucy Heartfilia will be joining our school. Please do not stampeded them when they come in. Thank you." The intercom turned off. Everyone was silent as three gorgeous girl walked in the room. The one with blond hair wearing a sunset pink long-sleeved shirt with a pastel yellow pleated skirt that went down to just above her knees. She was wearing shorts under, of course. The girl with long blue hair was wearing a galaxy shirt with long sleeves that belled out at the bottom and jeans. The girl with short light blue hair was wearing an orange tank top with attachable sleeves and jeans, a checkered orange headband tying back he blue locks. All of a sudden, a bunch of guys were trying to get the girls to sit next to them.

"Sit next to me I insist" one guy offered

"No me!" Another said

"She should obviously sit next to me!" Another screamed. Pandemonium broke out with guys pushing and shoving, while most of the girls watched in awe. Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray were the only ones who weren't fighting. They just stared at the bombshells. The three girls walked up to the guys, while everyone stopped and stared. "Close your mouth" Lucy giggled. "You'll catch flies" Levy said with a hint of sass in her voice. Juvia spoke up and said "I'm Juvia." "I'm Lucy!" Lucy introduced herself. "I'm Levy" Levy said. The three girls sat in the three empty desks by a window. As Mr. Gildarts began his lecture, all eyes were on the models, while the models listened intently and took notes. By the end of class, guys were bowing at the feet of the girls. Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray were still hyped about the girls talking to them.

Juvia pov (juvia only talks in third person around her friends in the mansion)

I walked to the lunchroom and sat at a table for three. We opened our bentos and ate our fried rice. We started talking about school and our next modeling job. Whispers were heard all around us
"I heard they have straight A's already"
"I heard their rich"
" I heard that they have boyfriends"
"I have a crazy idea" Levy started. "We should start a band! We play almost every instrument and sing really well. We could donate the money to charity!" (Again random I know but again, why not) Levy finished with a squeal. "Sounds cool!" I exclaimed. We then walked to eat our lunch underneath the Sakura tree in the courtyard. Only two girls followed. One with white hair and one with scarlet hair. "Hi. I'm Mirajane. This is Erza. We saw you in class and though we could hang out." The girl with white hair explained. I patted the ground, motioning them to sit. We talked about modeling and the band and soon became fast friends. They decided to join the band. We were so happy. Lucy looked like she would pop. One little thing kept lingering in the back of my mind. And their names were Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, and Gajeel Redfox.

GOMEN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR ENDING A CLIFF HANGER. I have no updating schedule with orange gorillas so I will do what I can. Bye bye friends!