VALENTINES DAY CHAOS💓💗💖💘💕❤️

Sorry for not updating minna! I forgot to save the chapter so I had to rewrite it. Enjoy the story my pink letters!

Juvia Pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up. Why so early I thought to myself. Then I realized Valentine's day. Crap. My instagram was exploded with messages. I posted a picture of Levy, Lucy, and me. We had bed hair yet still looked gorgeous. I posted the pic with #wokeuplikedis and tagged them @ celestialblondebombshell( Lucy) and @beautifulbookworm (Levy) I was @radiantrainwoman. Our fans had come up with our names. The caption was "Happy Valentines Day! <3 We were hoping that maybe today could just be a normal day. Good morning everyone! Let's slay today!" A lot of people responded with things like yasss queen and slay sister. After I posted that, I heard grunts from the training room. Levy. Levy still has dreams about the mob when she was in it. I was in it too for a short period too. I sometimes had them, but not as frequently as Levy. She would wake up in a cold sweat, head to the training room, punch a punching bag until she felt she had gotten her energy out, then get showered and change. I walked in the training room to see her destroying a punching bag with Gajeel's face on it.

"Still holding a grudge I see" I pointed out

"The punching bags with Natsu's Gray's faces are over there" she pointed to two completely demolished punching bags.

"Good thing we're rich" I muttered to myself.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. Want anything in particular?" I asked

"Pancakes and bacon" she answered, distracted by the punching bag. As I left the room,I heard a sword unsheathe. Oh boy I think to myself. Today is going it be a long day.

Lucy Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Oh, and my alarm clock. I change into a light pink sweater and jeans. I walk downstairs to see Juvia making heart pancakes and bacon. She was wearing a violet long sleeved shirt that had sleeves that belled out and light blue jeans. Juvia often makes her own clothes. So does Levy. They make me clothes in exchange for food. I'm the best cook on the house. One time, Levy tried to make a Nutella sandwich and burned the Nutella. THE NUTELLA. HOW, JUST HOW. Juvia can manage herself though.
"Eat up" Juvia said, handing me a plate, and interrupting my train of thought.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Juvia asked, while shoving bacon into her mouth. I smirked.
"Thinking about that time Levy burnt Nutella making a sandwich." Juvia struggled to hold in giggles, but then burst into a fit of laughter. I then joined her while Levy screamed "IT WAS ONE TIME." As she walked in. She was wearing a long sleeved shoulder less peach shirt with tights that hugged her bottom half. We all wore boots, except that mine were pink heeled boots, Juvia's were White boots with fur, and Levy's were Black combat platform boots, an attempt to make herself taller. We finished breakfast, grabbed our bags, and walked to school, ready for the hearts and madness.

Author's Pov (hi I exist)

The girls survived the mosh pit of fans then headed to their lockers. They all had lockers next to each other. As they all opened their locker together, cards flooded out of their lockers. Levy got knocked down from them all, and Lucy had to help her up. They cleaned them up and went to class. They were early, so started talking, mostly about modeling. Then, the three boys walked up to them. Gajeel, Natsu, and Gray, all holding cards.

Juvia Pov

The three boys we despised walked up to us holding cards. Levy was holding in her gag, I could tell.
"Sooo...." Natsu began with a cocky grin.
"Will you be our Valentine?" They said as they gave the girls their cards. Natsu gave one to Lucy, Gajeel to Levy, and Gray to me. They were cards you buy at the store, cheap ones. The one I got still had the price tag on it. The card was 79 cents. I wanted to smack them. We nodded to each other.

"No" we all said in unison.

"Cool I'll pick you up at-wait what!" gray said in disbelief.

"Levy would you like to explain" I said sweetly.

"Would love to Juvi" Levy said. "You boys are play boys. You guys date girls for a few weeks or a month. Then you leave them heart broken, crying, and alone while you leave with smirks on your faces." Levy finished with a smirk. People started to gather around to see this
"Plus, you guys were bullies in the past. You didn't even spend a dollar on this card! We are going to have our Valentines be people who are nice, kind, and sweet" Lucy said with an innocent smile.
"OOOOOOOOOH GET ROASTED" was all that could be heard. Then Levy spoke.
"Droy?" Levy asked. Droy stepped up. "You are a sweet and kind person. I would love to be you valentine." Levy finished with a smile that could light up the world. Droy looked shocked, then smiled from ear to ear. Gajeel looked like he had just seen aliens. Shocked was written all over his face. "Warren?" I asked. Warren stepped up. "I thought your card was so sweet and kind. I would love to be your Valentine" I finished. He nodded over and over again. Gray's expression matched Gajeel's. "Max?" Lucy asked. Max stepped up. "Thank you for the homemade card and chocolates. I would love to be your Valentine" Lucy finished, smiling. Max looked like he was about to burst. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel has the same expressions. They just got rejected by super models. My conscience was bursting out in laughter.

Boys pov
I will find a way make those girls fall for me. Some how, they will love us. (Sound evil but is not meant to be)

That's the chapter my cutie pies! Shout out to maddiecute247 for reminding me to stop sulking about my lost chapter and work on it again. By for now Minna-San!!
Peace out!!! >u<
Author-Chang