You noticed that it was rather easy to get along with the brothers. Your newness was intriguing to them, and your worries about them hating you from earlier were completely gone now. It made you feel at ease, knowing you were finally being involved with people, and that it wasn't as hard as you originally thought it would be.

The brothers seemed to care a lot more than what you had assumed of them before in the throne room. Yoongi still was clearly apprehensive with you, but even he was listening intently to the conversations at hand. Maybe coming here hadn't been such a terrible thing after all. This was clearly the adventure you had longed for all your life.

'But it's still too early to decide whether I stay or not. They may not want me to once they've gotten over my newness. Whatever the case, I'm definitely going to try and enjoy my time here.'

"Y/n... lady y/n?" Hoseok's voice interrupted your thinking.

"Sorry, what?" You asked, trying to figure out what had been said.

Jin had signaled for the cook's to bring out the food and they were making their way into the room with steaming plates and pitchers of wine.

"I said, so pretty lady, what was your favorite room that you saw?" Jimin spoke up, giving you a wink. His shameless flirting caught you off guard and you felt a small flutter in your chest at the unusual attention.

"Oh uhm, sorry. I rather enjoyed the library, as it was my favorite place to hang out where I'm from. Though I would say the tower and the sunset equally rivaled it." You replied, looking around at the kings. They all looked at Namjoon with smirks.

"Of course Namjoon showed you the library." Jimin chuckled, winking at his older brother. Namjoon just shrugged as the cook behind him served him his meal.

"I wanted to show her the best place within the palace." He said, looking back at Jimin with humor in his eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Best place my ass. I bet you didn't show her the ballroom or the music room."

"I did not, that is for a later time. We only stopped in a few rooms, and I thought she would enjoy the library." Namjoon countered. You nodded in agreement when they looked at you for confirmation.

"As much as I would LOVE to see the ballroom, the library was a good place to start. It was huge and beautiful and I assure you if you ever can't find me, I'll probably be in there." You remarked, making a few of the kings roll their eyes and chuckle.

"You'll run into Namjoon there a lot too. He like... sleeps in there or something, I swear." Taehyung joked, making a couple of his brothers laugh and nod in agreement.

"I have only slept there once!" Namjoon exclaimed, though his voice was filled with mirth.

"I happened to fall asleep with a book in my hand at a desk ONE TIME and they never left me alone about that again," Namjoon said to you. You laughed with the brothers as the cook's made their way around the table.

You were given a plate of chicken, green beans, and potatoes, but the simple meal looked so fancy and delicious steaming in front of you. Wine was gently poured into your glass, and you smiled up at the cook, thanking her for serving you. She bowed slightly and thanked you back, moving to the door she had entered from earlier.

When you returned your gaze to the table you were met with curious looks from Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung, while Jungkook looked purely shocked.

"What?" You asked, looking to Hoseok in hopes of getting an answer. He looked back at you with a smile that seemed like he was proud of you.