Chapter four- New Moon

It was eight in the morning when my brothers had arrived to pick me up from the hospital. The cold frisky wind hit my skin. "Gezzz it freezing!! " I said stepping out side.  "Well it is the middle of November sis" Jackson said "yeah I'm not as surprise as you sis,  but gezzz Jackson your roasten" Said Fred as he had barely grazed Jackson's hand.  Out of instinct I grab Jackson arms and cuddled in to it.  "Is this coat thermal?,  and if it is can I have it?" I asked as we crossed the crossing to the car. 

When we reached the car Philip and Percy we're in the car.  " Hey,  we're so my hug? " Said Percy looking at me upset and pouty faced be cause I was holding Jackson arm. "Excuse me but jacksons coat is roasten, I was only taking advantage of it" I said rejecting my brother coldly.  "Your going to need some ice for that burn Percy" Philip said, looking in his rear view mirror and starting up the car as we got in.

As we drove through the valley,  past the school and onward through the woods home I had noticed that everything was quite,  not that I was complaining however it was unusual.  My brother would usually fight or joke about.  But it was dead silent.  I thought nothing of it knowing full well it was none of my business,  however I couldn't help but wonder.

"Hey guys,  can I ask something" I asked sitting up right and letting go of Jackson arm.  "Yeah..? " Percy asked while a nervous look ran across both Philips and Jackson face.  "How did you guys..  Well find me.  In the forests? " I asked avoiding eye contact.  Philip stop the car.  "Are you ready to explain what you were doing in there,  in the first place? " fury crosses Philips face and everyone watch me.  "No...  Not yet" I replied looking my brother in the eye.

Philip started the car back up and we once again begun driving.  'What was that?,  wait why was I in the forest?' I question my self,  I couldn't remember why,  why I was in the forest or what had happened there.  I was sure I was talking about it the night before but with who.  I thought as hard as possible but still nothing.

When we arrived at the farm,  my mother ran out to see me.  "Oh my baby girls home,  and it about time!  Boys grab her things and leave the up stairs" Mother had commanded my brothers and the didn't hesitate to do what they were told,  that is unless they wanted dad's belt across there arm. 

Mother and I walked into the house and I was greeted by my father.  "Hey kido how's that brain working didn't mange to lose at last brain cell of yours did ya?" My dad asked sarcastically " Stephen!  How dare you why I odda!! " My mom looked angry but calmed down rather quickly.  " You dear can help me with dinner" My mother said with a large grin on her face.

We all sat at the table and said our prayers, "how's ever ones week been" Asked Fred,  evey one stayed silent. "You'll be of work for awhile" Jackson looked over at me,  he seen my worried expression go in to pure terror.