Chapter three- Tail run

It's was Saturday,  we had no school and I didn't feel like getting up,  it had been a four days since Jackson and I went to the hospital. He was fully recovered.  "What ever Ian's doctor did you look ten times better bro" I heard Percy speaking in the background.  "Yeah he's a good friend".
Wack! I threw a pillow at him " Shut up! " I moaned "thing to sleep here". " Don't you have work today? " Edward replied "sooo" I moaned more.

Wack!  Wack!  Wack!  My brothers had snuck over and started hitting me with there pillows "ahhhh" Philip had walked in and decided to jump in and on top of me "AHAHHA" I screamed my older brother hitting me with pillows and tickling me sent me over board.  Jackson walk in just as Fred had sent a pillow flying in his direction,  slam!  Fred got hit in the face.  We all went  quite, but Fred just laugh and joined in lifting Percy over his shoulder and jumping around.  Edward lifted me and swong me round in circles.  "RIGHT RIGHT ats enough clam down clam down" Father had walked in his arms waving around.

We all went down stairs,  mother had breakfast ready.  "Oh my sons get eating go on,  I haven't slaved over that stove for nothing! " Mother said " Clam down Catherine everything fine" My father said "they will eat all there food,  don't worry". " And you shouldn't you be getting read for your" Mother pointed at me.  Everyone sat and stared at me.  What was my excuse this week "I will be soon,  Philip would you drop me off? " I ask "of course anything to help,  I'll go get read I suggest you do to" He said

My mother had been feeling unwell for the past week and was only now regain her strength,  she had shoulder length African sunset hair,  and bright Hazel eyes.  My father on the other hand had bright blue eyes and red firey ginger hair which is the hair color my mother's hair is commonly mistaken for.

I went up to my room and got changed making sure the sheets were pulled across,  when I looked out my window I seen....  The wolves "Dad!  dad!  There back those dam wolves are out side!" I screamed down stairs and rush back in to my room my brothers rushed up the stairs to make sure I was fine "GOD DAM IM GETTING CHANGED! " I screamed at my brothers for barging in. I thew pillows at the and they all turned around while I got dressed. 

"What the hell! did it get away?" I replied running down the stairs.  My brothers tumbling down after me, "yes it did Seri,  I only sent warning shots" My father replied "we're going to have to do something about this Stephen" My mom said "Seri you ready?"  Philip walked in a large winter coat "what is that turquoise monstrosity" Edward made sick faces when seeing it "I will have you know mother brought this for me". " She sure loves you" Percy remarked. 

We walked out of the house and headed for the car,  I looked over at the trail to see a human figure looking out of the woods,  "Philip can you see that? " I questioned him to reassure myself "see what? " He asked.  "Nothing" I replied.  Stayed quite the entire way to the nature reserve. Philip liked to drive in silence and we both enjoyed it.  I looked over a Philip, 

He had his long ginger hair that tied up in  a bobble,  you could see that he had recently shaved his beard.  He Hazel eyes we're focused on the road.  My brother even though was quite older than myself,  still looked quite young.

He dropped me off and waved me good bye,  "Serenity! I'm so glad your here, could you take my nature tail today,  my mom's I'll and I need to check up on her. I'll leave you the map thank your a blessing" A staff member asked and ran of before I could answer.  "Dam it" I walked in and took my equipment,  I looked over everything to make sure it was ready. 

After that O headed out on the trail making sure everything was ok,  I took me an hour to get through my trail,  the animals seams to be unharmed and alright,  no wolves we're about either.  I walked back to the center as it begun to get dark,  "shit I still have the other track to do" I grabbed my phone and texted Philip.  'Hey Philip I'm going to be late getting home,  I've been given an extra track to  handle,  don't come for me I'll get the bus to the main road and walk home from her love ya text later" I hit send when I got back to the center.

I collect the trails map and went down with a torch in hand, I found the start of the trail and continued onwards up the hill,  it was then I herd howling.  I hadn't been following the map just the trail but when I looked behind me the trail had disappeared.  It was gone it didn't make sense unless....  I had went of trail.  I panicked and tryed to get reception, I tried phoning Philip and then Edward, it was while I was waving my arms around looking for signal on my phone I noticed that I wasn't alone. 

I herd heavy breathing coming from behind me,  I slowly turned around and came face to face with the very same wolf that was on the farm that moving,  it was larger than I was and stood on it back legs.  I stayed clam and tried to back away,  only to discover there was no ground behind me.  In that moment I found myself stumbling down hill,  finding hard to breathe.  All of a sudden I was thrown agents a hard Rocky wall.  I bought up blood,  unable to breathe I looked in front of me,  everything was a blur.  I seen more figure of wolves it was there I was sure I was dead.  I close my eyes and went in and out of consciousness.

" SERENITY!! " I herd someone screaming "SERENITY!! " It was my brothers "give her here,  come on" It was Philip that was speaking "serenity don't worry were have you now," I heard Edwards voice "stay with us" I herd Jackson voice in the background.  "Miss Fulbuster I'm sorry I didn't know she was going to go in the dark,  I really didn't mean for this" The staff from earlier was talking with my mum everything sounded awful.  I seen bright lights through my eyelids.

When I woke up I was greeted by a bright white light,  "is this hell? " I asked I heard laughing in the background "well it might be, with what you been through" Said Fred "you've had us worried sis" Percy replied with.  My hospital room was full of my brothers.  "Well yous do it most of the time,  I thought it was my turn" I joked.  "What happen the last thing I remember was.... " I paused I realize I shouldn't be alive.  All the color drop of my face.  "Sis what is it" Asked Edward "wolves" I whisper.  "I was running from wolves" My brothers froze realizing the situation.  "Wolves doing go on the trail serenity it's to far out" Jackson said "I know what I saw,  it was a pack of them" I replied unhappy that my brother would even reply with such a comment.

"I'm glad your awake" Edward remarked it was then mother barged in "you kids!! " Her face red with anger she look like she was going to blow " You kids can't go a week with out being in the hospital can you!!CAN YOU!!"  My mother was furious "clam down Catherine clam down" My father said sending me a wink,  to let me know everything was okay.  "NO Stephen I WILL not clam down,  my beautiful baby girls in hospital" My mother bursted out in tears.  I giggled "you guys best be going,  mom dozen look to stable to stay here" I said trying to hide my giggles.  "Alright we will" Said Fred "see you in the morning"."See you in the morning sis" Everyone said

I looked out the window,  it had been raining.  "At least there's no thunder" I sigh.  "Your afraid of thunder" A voice came from the door.  It was Ian black.  "What do you want,  came here to laugh to feel better about yourself" I said.  "Ill take that as a thank you, Considering I'm the one who found you" He said smirking. "You,  but how you weren't even" He cut me off "there". He finished my sentence,  " Yeah you weren't! " I said Thundering back "well sweetheart I was...  What do you remember? " He asked "like I'm going to tell you,  best be out of here before I call the nurse" I replied.  We stared at each other waiting of a move.  "Excuse me,  your not supposed to be here" My nurse had just saved me,  she had a French accent. I sighed "I suppose I'm not,  see you later red head" I shout back at me walking down the Hall.

"Are you alright Madame? " My nurse asked "yes yes I'm fine" I replied feeling relief swooping over me. "Madame you had three broken ribs and internal bleeding" The nurse looked at me worried,  wait 'I had' wouldn't I still have it I mean it happen earlier didn't it. She turned to leave "wait what day is it, how long has it been since I came here? " I asked "ah your family didn't tell you?,  Madame it's been seven days" She said. What!  Seven day how would that be possible I couldn't have, and I wouldn't of been able to heal that fast, would I? "what do you mean by 'had'" I asked "ah Madame your are almost heald it shouldn't be long till you are out of here.  Your body has a quick healing umm what you you say in English" She paused "i do not know you just heal faster than most umm people" She replied.  "Ah" Was my response

I let her leave the room and watched the rain drops race down the window of the hospital room,  I wondered why I wasn't dead,  and how I was rather quickly.  I had so many question. A sound cut my thinking of- knock! knock! "Ah hello Madame im just going to let you know that you are free to go home tomorrow and that it's lights out" She said.  With that the lights went out and I lay down,  full of questions,  that weren't answered.