Tension | Chapter 26

Quick note :

Hey guys i am back!

i have missed you guys and wattpad so much ! i am really excited to write more and i can't thank you guys enough for keeping the patience and waiting for me to come back although i have no idea how many of you're still here reading this. 

 Is it weird that when you're studying and trying to focus you get all the ideas in the world and when you really want to write you have a major block?? Let me know if it happens to you, cause it sure does to me!

 I received so many comments requesting updates and it really warms my heart to know you guys love my stories and Jenshad so much xx

Now that I am back, I will start writing so expect UPDATESSSSSSS.

Also, I want to plan a fucking schedule as I am not able to keep up. I have not planned one as of yet, but if I will, I will be posting it on my profile and will let you guys know about it :)

Did you guys saw all Jenshad moments from the recent awards!!!! His hand on her waitttttttt *I died* 🤗

Also , I am going to be writing two Narry books so if anyone of you guys are by chance a Narry fan or an interested in reading non-jenshad , boy - boy content I will appreciate it if you will give it a read and some love. If you don't love it I assure they are some good love stories i came up with . 

the books are - 

Narry Storan ( Sequel for Faking Narry) , its okay if you haven't read the first book as it is a standalone

Life of Styles 

#shamelessselfpromoended 

Without further ado, here is the chapter!

***

"There you're!" Karan comes smiling widely and Jennifer realizes she hadn't moved an inch since she saw him. A large part of her wants to turn around and go back home but her legs have seemed to be rooted in place as he walks right to her, his arms circling her waist and she can feel all eyes on them, on her. She doesn't even want to know if Harshad is looking at them, doesn't know how she is going to explain this to him and a major part of her wants to believe he must not have seen them but she had clearly seen him behind Karan.

His face showing so many emotions at once that she wasn't even able to guess one.

She smiles faintly, her hand cupping Kara's arm on her waist as he squeezes her to him and she knows there is wrath to come her way.

She can feel the strain in her heart as she hugs him back. His arms having a tight grip on him.

"I have got an entire day planned for us" he leaves her stating loudly smiling and she feels like her head is swirling from his words and his expressions.

She looks at him shocked as he pulls her with only one thought going in her head what others must be thinking about them. It doesn't even register in her brain to think how did come here and most importantly why.

"Karan, I don't thin-" she smiles uneasily not wanting to plan anything with him much less actually spend a day with him. He is the reason she came running here.

He smiles at her not feeling a bit fazed by her direct turn down but only cuts her off as he continues" I was just talking to Naihal and how I was so sorry, I couldn't attend her wedding "

" It's oka-"Naihal politely waves them off but Karan doesn't pay her any mind turning around to everyone behind them taking everyone's attention as he pulls Jennifer in to his side " Jenny here wanted me to, no no she was begging me to come but you know commitments and all"