Chapter 41: OWL's

"I'm so stressed about the OWL's tomorrow!" Lily says worriedly, banging her head on the table softy. "Relax, Lily!" I tell her. "You know as well as everyone else in the castle that you will completely ace the OWL's." She smiles weakly at me, returning to her book. I sigh and put my feet up on the table. "Shouldn't you be studying?" Remus asks me, coming in through the portrait hole with the others. "Shouldn't you?" I ask without turning around. "We don't need to study." James says airily, to which Lily rolls her eyes. "It's like they don't even care!" She whispers angrily to me as they walk away. "They don't." I say shorty. "Apart from your brother." She smiles. "Yeah.. Remus. He's such a.. I don't know, but he's certainly the only one who can keep them in line." I sigh.

"You may start." McGonagal's firm voice tells us, and my heart beats faster. I pick up my quill and start writing.

A/N: Incredibly short chapter, I'm sorry! But this was just a filler, and I had Game of Thrones to catch up on;) OH MY GOD SEVERE HUGE MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MCMIA101 THANK YOU FOR VOTING SO MUCH!<3 Dedication of this chapter is most definitely to you, and the next one is as well:) Please vote and please please please comment, it makes me really happy!:)