Chapter 20: Who the Hell

I keep walking, the sun setting deeper in the sky and turning it pink. The November wind chills me through, and I walk towards the owlery, out of the cold. The steps are slippery from the rain that fell yesterday, but I walk up and ignore it. When I get inside, I find Sandy, my owl, looking regal and proud, as always. She gives me a look and her yellow eyes glow. Sitting down, I let her head, feeling her soft feathers. "Is she you're owl?" A voice asks, and I spin quickly. "Not. You. Again." I sigh loudly, recognising the tall, slim, blondey brown boy from the lake a while ago. "Me again." He smiles, sitting down. "Who the hell?.." I trail off, wondering. "No one." He shrugs. "No way. I'm not talking to you if I don't even know who you are!" I say angrily. "Okay, okay. I'm Sebastian." "Sebastian?" I raise my eyebrows. "Yes." "Okay.. So.. Tell me about yourself." I say, my voice hard and clear. His voice is smooth, sure, like running water. "What do you want to know?" He asks. "Do you even go to Hogwarts?" I ask him. "Yes." He laughs, "I live down in the village." "Hogsmeade?" I ask incredulously, and he nods. That's the first time I notice the shining green of Slytherin on his robes. "Slyterin?" I ask him, and again, he nods. "You're very mysterious." I tell him warily. He laughs, a high, ringing sound that fills the owlery and seems to brighten the dingy room. "So.. Are you in.. Fifth year?" I ask him. "Sixth." He says shortly, standing up. "I have to go, I'll see you later. Okay?" "Okay?.." I say slowly. "No, really" he says, nodding slightly and fixing me with a look. "I'll see you later. I promise." And then he walks away.

A/N: Hey!:) I just finished a really good fan fiction and I'm nearly crying! Oh my god! *clears throat* Anyway. So I know Sebastian is a bit of a strange character, but trust me, I'm working on it. So I hope you like it so far, if any things bugging you just let me know in the comments:) If you like it, vote or comment! It would mean loads! Okay, bye:)