~we meet again~

A few weeks ago:

"Master. I come reporting on the situation on Harry Potter. He is living at XXXX XXXXX. What shall I do with him?"

The Master laughs as she cracks her knuckles. "Well obviously, keep tabs on him. I want all information about him by tomorrow night. That includes whoever he hangs out with as well."

"Yes Lady Ette." The suited guy bows but pauses to look back up. "My wife... May I know how she is?"

"Gabriel. I never knew you were a family man." The lady laughs, her voice echoing in the emptiness of the room."But I'll show you, for you've been loyal to me. Bring her in."

Gabriel gulps as the door opens to a burly man pulling out a shackled woman into light.

She was barely conscious but she looked well-beaten, her usually colored face pale and yellow. Her soft, flawless skin was decorated with bruises everywhere.

"Your present." The Master smiles as she observes Emilie.

"W-what did you do? My precious Emilie!" Gabriel stumbles forth but his legs root themselves to the ground as Emilie cries out in pain. The fingers around her hair grasp at it harder, causing Gabriel to throw himself down to her feet.

"Master, please have mercy. I shall bring her home and cure her."

"I'm pretty sure you know I only intend to show you to her. I would have given you her but you decided to take matters into your own hands instead. So I did what I told you would happen if you so much so were disobedient."

"NO! You... You didn't defile her did you?" Gabriel stutters, catching his wife as she was thrown across the room to him.

The lady laughs again, but this time, more sinister.

"Unfortunately I have my eyes on someone. But the other guys? There's no saying in what they could have done."

Gabriel's hands trembled with anger at his wife's body as he stands up to fight with her.

"I wouldn't dare. You hired a playboy to defile a girl too. The very girl your son is in love with. WITHOUT my permission."

"Consider your wife's living body a punishment for doing what your actions."

"W-will my wife live?"

"As long as you keep the truth. I shall warn you though. One word to anyone and you are done."

....
Present:

Gabriel woke up in cold sweat to the hospital machines beeping into his ears.

His eyes slowly open to a blonde boy moving in the background.

"A-adrien? My son?"

The boy swiftly turns around and sighs, walking up to the bed. "Unfortunately, I'm not Adrien. I'm Felix."

Gabriel's eyes run through the length of him and closes, wearily.

"Uncle." Felix murmurs, "How are you feeling?"

Gabriel shuts his eyes close and remains silent.

Why was Felix here?

"What's wrong uncle? I'll go get the doctor. Please hold on."

Just as Felix was about to leave, the time around him slowed.

A cloaked figure appeared to him at the end of his bed, taking him by surprise.

"W-who are you?"Gabriel mumbles but the question was in vain as the clock is put down and lush purple hair is released from underneath. The wavy hair was up in a high ponytail but it was long enough to fall onto Gabriel's neck as if it was going to strangle him.