~it's all your fault~

It was already evening when the neighbours had visited each others homes to introduce themselves. Adrien and Marinette plopped down onto the small couch with a tired sigh, wanting to recollect their thoughts for a bit.

"That was tiring as hell." Marinette complained, sighing once again.

"I'm so full from eating all the snacks from literally every person that walked the building." Adrien sobbed internally, groaning while holding his stomach. "I don't think it'd be wise for either of us to cook dinner since we haven't gone grocery shopping yet. Should we go out to eat or order in food?"

"I really want to order in food but the sky's really beautiful today. I want to take a night stroll around the park after eating dinner outside. Would you care to join me later?"

" Gladly. But first, I need to unpack my stuff."

"I'll help you. Let's get this over with."

Then, with a sudden boost of motivation, they both unpacked everything and though they thought it would take a long while, they had finished unpacking and arranging their house furniture in 2 hours.

It was well in the evening when the two decided to freshen up and get ready for the dinner (date).

It was to be a casual eating out dinner so they were to wear casual and matching for fun.

"Adrien! I left my clothes in our bedroom. Can you get it for me?" The bluenette knocks on the door, clutching her towel tightly.

She wanted to run away instead of facing Adrien in just her towel but she had no other choice. She showered in the first floor toilet but left her clothes in the bed in their room.

Unfortunately, Adrien had started bathing in there unknown to her . Since all her clothes were in the bedroom, she had no choice but to meet him like this.

"Hold on I'm wearing my towel!" She heard from the other side of the door. And it didn't hit her until a few seconds later when she realized that her man was completely naked except for the towel and so was she.

Adrien also didn't seem to realise this fact as he slammed the door close on her once he saw her outside like that.

"H-hey Marinette, sorry to keep you waiting." The blonde looked away, unable to keep eye contact with his lover.

"It's fine...." She hushed him as he moved some distance away to let her enter.

"I think I should bring my clothes and get changed downstairs so you can easily access your things here. "Adrien suggests and Marinette nods, giving her some relief.

Without another word, Adrien grabbed his clothes that he had picked to wear and left the room, face as red as red as can be.

Though it would have been a bit harder to notice his blush since he was a bit more tanned, he saw the everlasting pink hue on his new girlfriend's face and that alone made him want to squeal loudly.

He did, after 'calmly walking' to the room below.

Marinette watched as he entered the room below, unable to see any reaction on his face.

" How is he so calm about this?" She mutters to herself, feeling her face flush again.

Little did she know, Adrien was dying just below their room, squealing and jumping to himself.

...

"This place newly opened a few days ago. Should we try it out?" Adrien points at a shop that had a few people inside, eating away. It was Sunday, a brand new day where they could go on another date.