~ominous~

Two weeks passed by and the 'Agrestes', the 'Potters' and the 'Weasleys' became really close. The wizards and witches talked about their magic while demonstrating some charms that were pretty harmless.

"So this is one of the main spells we used to teach when in Dumbledore's army." Hermione stated and pointed her wand at Ron. "Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Ron defended himself from the magic aimed at him.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry flicked his wand and Ron's wand fell out of his hand.

"Levicorpus!" Ginny laughed as Ron fumbled around upside down.

"Why is it always me?" He asked in a shaky voice as Ginny dropped him a bit above the ground. "Ow."

Marinette and Adrien giggled at the wizards and witches playing around with their spells. They had quite gotten used to magic and the group's bantering over the week and it felt nice to have people like them around. While staying there, they also learnt more about their time at school, Hogwarts, and their adventures.

" The man had the evil guy at the back of his head? You all took down a fully grown troll too?You all fought him at 11 years old? That's an extremely young age!"

"WHAT!? THERE WAS A SNAKE IN THE SECRET UNDERGROUND BASEMENT OF THE TOILET!? YOUR GODFATHER SEEMS LIKE A COOL GUY!"

"He's dead." Harry sighed, biting his lip, trying to suppress the memory.

"Sorry Harry." Adrien apologized, gulping in guilt.

"So you've defeated the Voldemort guy or whatever?"Marinette asked. "Lucky, this mothman is not giving up at all. Though, the number of attacks have vastly decreased. "

" He's not dead is he?" Ron jokes, crossing his arms and leaning back on the sofa.

"Well he better not, that would be extremely inconvenient."Marinette rolls her eyes and bites into a tart. If Hawkmoth or whatever he names himself ended up dead, there will be absolutely no way to retrieve the miraculous or even find out who it is. "But! If he does end up dying, his kwami's will be able to bring the miraculous to us. Maybe him dying isn't that bad at all."

"What if he is someone you know? You wouldn't know that right?"Ginny added on. "What if the reason he can hide so well is because he is around you and knows your plans?"

"If I was Ladybug, I'd be livid if it was someone I know. I can think of absolutely no one except for Chloe and Lila who'd betray the most of us. Chloe is too stupid and Lila is a manipulative asshole who can do nothing but lie her way through everything. Besides, we've already seen moth man in real life so we know he's a man, probably in his late 40s." Marinette scoffed, cracking her knuckles. Without an akuma attack, it was quite impossible to draw the conclusion to this whole madness.

There was no way to track him or even know where it when he might show himself.

"The betrayal would be fuel to my fire to the start of a villian arc. I'd probably kill him myself."said Adrien, running his hands through his hair. "It's getting very frustrating. We've been fighting this little shit for years and years now. I just want all this terrorising to end and live without the risks of being caught up in this mess."

"He does seem annoying. I wish you- your superheroes the best of luck." Ron gave them a thumbs up and the others nodded to show their support too.

"By the way Mari, shouldn't you go check up on your parents? I still feel weird about the fact that they decided to go on a trip outta nowhere without even telling you, like two weeks ago. They would've come back by today as in the letter written. " Adrien clasped her hand, the thought suddenly coming into mind.