New Game?

Hiya! this is Sadist-chan reporting! here comes another new fanfict!~

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kokoro Private High

4:00 pm

"Harune Azami!" yelled a teacher "Hai, sensei?" I asked looking at the teacher who just said my name

As cliché I would sound, My name is Harune Azami. You can just call me anything.. either Azami or Harune. I'm 16 years old. freshman at Kokoro private high. The only thing that I care about in particular is Otome games and Anime. 100% not interested in Love yet 100% interested in Otome Games.

"Listen to me when I'm talking!" She yelled throwing the chalkboard eraser at my face which I neatly dodged. The eraser hit the wall puffing up a cloud of powdered white chalk. (Because I'm seated at the window seat, again. Apologies for my cliché self.) She's got a sharp eye!

But I think I Made her more angry..

Uh...oh?

Ding Dong!

I'm saved by the bell.. Not.. No one escapes Suki-sensei's anger and comes back unscathed. The students who experienced her *cough* torture *cough* and fury were traumatized. No wonder she's still single... "Hmph. As if you'll be saved by the bell. Detention!" she hatefully pointed at me. I know she's cursing my whole existence along with my family. What did I do anyway?

Ding Dong!

But..

'Sensei.. Do you think I came by your cursed class unprepared?'

smirking as I knew the show is about to start. Tsk tsk.. Suki-sensei you messed with the wrong class. "Suki-sensei. What did Harune-san even do for you to send her in detention?" asked one student. 'Heehee! I've defended countless students from your evil doings and counselled them, woman!' I thought smirking slyly as I continued playing my PSVita

Ding dong!

"Tch! Dismissed!!" she screamed stomping out. I gave that student a sly smile, gathered my things and went out still playing my PSVita with two hands while my bag was slung to my arm. "Sou..kaa.. It's Friday!~" I smiled happily. Fridays are the days where I can buy my games.

I headed directly to the local gameshop. "Kumo-chan?" I asked as I opened the door. "Ara ara! Azami-chan! you're here for the games right?" She smiled sweetly appearing from the 'Employees Only' door holding a paper bag full of games. Kumo-chan is a hard working girl, Her full name is Kumohime Kashia. Sixteen years old. She has crimson red hair styled in a Bob-cut, crimson red eyes and extra pale complexion. "ah yes." I said smiling. "Here! Oh and wait for me! I have something for you!~" She winked childishly. I slightly sparkled. Trust Kumo-chan to get rare otome games.. While waiting i got bored so I decided to take a look in the shop. I saw a full-sized mirror. I gazed into it and saw myself.

My appearance was a bit.. creepy.  I have long black hair, tied into loose twin tails with a hair tie with a rabbit decoration, neatly covering my neck. My school's white and blue uniform complements my pale cream complexion. My midnight black bangs were covering my right eye while my left eye is coloured a dark shade of crimson red, I lifted my long bangs a bit to see my right eye. "Azami-chan? I brought it!~" cheerfully smiled Kumo-chan. I immediately brought down my hand quickly. She caught me off guard. "ah, Kumo-chan!~ what is that?" I questioned looking at the game case she was holding "Se~cret!~" she winked giggling "You really wanna surprise me, Kumo-chan" I gave her a closed eye smile

"Keep doing that and an event may occur on you." I heard Kumo-chan giggle "Huh? Kumo-chan? What are you talking about?" I asked her clueless. "Nothing really~ Azami-chan!~ Here!~ since you're my regular customer I'm giving you this for free!~" She cheerfully takes my hands and places a game case (which obviously has a game inside) on it. "Kumo-ch-" I cut myself off when I saw the title.

Otome no Basuke

-

Now I'm sitting in my room, wondering if I should open the game. Kumo-chan persisted to give the game to me. It was a Kuroko no Basuke Otome Game. What the hell?.. they never really released a game.. is this.. fan made?.. "Azami.. You got nothing to lose." I whispered as I placed the game cartridge inside my PSVita.

Somehow.. When I turned my PSVita on, I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline within me.

This Game will be interesting..

-

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke