Game 11

Harune Azami

The anime may say that the court is huge, and it is huge even though it is from a TV perspective.

But nothing really beats seeing it in person, now it is really proven that Kaijou high has these crazy cool sports tech that my school back at the real world lack!

"Woah. Crazy huge.. They were not kidding when they said it was huge.." I smiled in awe as I saw students diligently practicing.

These kids are really diligent~ Now if I was that diligent.. I can probably finish more games~!

"My name is Coach Takeuchi. Nice to meet you, Seirin high, was it?" a potbellied man came in front carrying a clipboard and seemed to be looking around,

...Oh. This guy is a sexist huh? Too bad for you, the coach is more of a spartan than you are.

"By the way.. Where's your coach?" he asked, squinting.

As for me, none of my business so I busied myself with my otome game.. Yuuto shows signs of being mentally ill, Oh trouble. He might be a Yandere..

"Azami... Azami..... Your presence makes me happy.. Stay with me, Forever"

>Hai, Yuuto-kun.
>Yuuto.. Are you feeling alright?
>Y...Yuuto..?

Shit. These are the worst type of choices.. The stupidly obedient one. The stupidly stupid one, and the airhead choice.

...First choice seals the deal.. It might only lead to Yuuto's mental illness going bonkers when he sees me interacting with others.. The Second triggers the bad ending..

How did I know..? Yuuto would reply with: "I've been feeling alright, dear.. hehe.... Your innocence would attract other people and that's a no no right...?"

and BAM. Bad ending.

and the last choice is a mystery..

My hand hovered over the third choice when-

"Haru-chan. We're going to the locker rooms!" Aida-senpai had snapped me out of my reverie.

I pressed the third choice and followed her. Oh my... My whole world truly revolved around this game.. Its so magical!

*Ringtone*

New Message From:
Kumo-chan.

Subject: Enjoying yourself?

Message:

Azami-chan~ Enjoying yourself? Im sorry if I used such harsh tone on you.. Im really sorry..

You're at the practice game right? My my.. Azami-chan. you've becoming a bit more sociable..

I promise we'll meet again soon.. Just a bit longer, Azami-chan.. Smile a lot over there alright?

Making Wishes Come True:
Kumo~

PS: .........Have you figured the answer?

....Its from Kumohime..

I placed my vita inside my jacket pocket while sighing exasperatedly as I walked toward the locker rooms.

....Kumohime Kashia..

.......What on earth are you planning...?