Game 10

Azami Harune.

Im getting nervous.. for once, we are on the way to our opponent's court. Kaijou Private High.

In the bus I tried to focus on my game but the  nervousness kept eating me and I can't focus on choosing the correct option in this game.

"Everyone, it's alright to be nervous.. Haru-chan's also getting nervous. Its fine guys" Aida-senpai nodded and grinned.

"..Im not nervous senpai.." I lied.

"You are. You've been staring at the same options for 5 minutes." Kuroko suddenly chided.

"KUROKO!!"

My eyes widened and stared at the screen.

"Azami, take my hand!"

>Take His hand.
>Don't take His hand.

...Damn.

I pressed the second option..

Seriously If I really did took his hand then Its game over because

...That guy is a ghost. A bipolar ghost.

"Azami... Im so sorry!! Thank goodness you didnt take my hand..."

>Its Fine.
>Run away

I pressed the first option.

"Haru-chan! We're here! Kaijou private high!"

"H..Huh?" I said puzzled as I looked up.

"Sheesh~ you just went blank and kept staring at the screen and played with an insane speed." She said pouting as I gathered my stuff -- A bag containing a ton of water, some Crocorade.

A notebook, a pen, and two disks of games,

I took the duffel bag and as soon as I went down the bus..

"Kurokocchi!!"

An amazingly feminine-ish voice called out as I stepped out to be greeted by the warm sunlight.

"Kise-kun.."

I ducked my head and focused on my game.

"Azami, I know a love between a ghost and a nymph is wrong in many levels.. but please.. If we were to be reborn as humans, I want you to know, whoever you are, I will find you"

"I promise"

And thus, some idiot came and killed Yukisaki. The ghost. And then left me alive with a wound to die.

And the final choices rolled up:

>say: Yukisaki... I.. will always love you.

>Crawl to him, hold his hand and say:... We will always be together.. forever.

I picked the second choice.

And the ending?

"The Good Ending"

"Finished this in two days. Not bad" I said as I watched the ending with pure satisfaction.

"WAAAH!"

"HARU-CHAN!!"

"HARUNE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"What?" I said as I raised an eyebrow, slightly puzzled. I was here the whole time. How could they have not noticed me?

Its 9 am in the morning and all they do is scream in my ears.

"Harune-chan, We did not notice you there" Kuroko's blunt response came. I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Oh I see. my bad, my bad~" I gave a sweet close eyed smile and continued playing, this time. I chose the Yuuto Mayumi route. The childhood friend.

"W..wait a... second Kurokocchi! Waaah!!" The blonde suddenly gushed out as he gaped at my petite form.

"Harune Azami. Not second Kurokocchi, my misdirection skills are not as good as his.. Though, I'm a first year. And currently am the manager" I respectfully bowed to the blonde as I felt him fidget under my stiff politeness.

Hey. Not your fault blondie. Its your genes' fault.

Did I mention I met your sisters? No? I swear, I won't mention.

"Kise Ryouta-ssu! Now over here, Harunecchi! The court is this way, minna!"

Well.. this is going to be a long day.