Dante Vino, that motherfucker, was really fucking with my head.

He's all over me, then acts distant.
He kills for me, then ignores me.
He compliments me, then pushes me away. 

I felt like a child playing some fucked up version of "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not."

I looked at my phone and realized that it was already 11PM. I closed the hood of my car, and was startled by the sight Angelo who was standing by the door, leaning against the wall. He was dressed casually, his suit replaced with blue jeans, a red crew neck, and white sneakers.

"Hey." He said casually, a lopsided smile stretched across his face. 

"What do you want?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Geez I just wanted to see what you were up to. No need to rip my head off." He said throwing his hands in front of him in surrender. I rolled my eyes at the man child.

"You're still upset about the whole drugging thing, huh?" Angelo asked, his face softening instantly. He looked like a sad puppy with his big brown eyes and shaggy hair.

"Perhaps." I smirked at him. It's hard to stay angry at Angelo when he's making such a pathetic looking face.

"I'm sorry. I was just following Dante's orders." He said looking down. "But next time he orders me to drug you, I pinky promise, scouts honor, put it on moms life that I won't do it." He said smiling a wide smile as he held out his pinky. 

"Ok deal." I said walking over and locking pinky's. "If you break this promise, I'll break your pinky." I said laughing. His boisterous laugh filled the room.

"Nice ride." He smiled as he examined the car. He walked over to the passenger side and bent down, examining every little detail. 

"Thanks." I said as I put my tools away and sat down on the floor of the garage.

"Why don't we take it for a spin?" He smirked as he walked towards me.

"Maybe later." I said as I looked up at him. Normally, I would never say no to a joy ride, but I was emotionally exhausted from the games Dante is playing with my mind. 

"Oh come on! You've been working on this thing for weeks and have hardly taken it out." He laughed. His childlike features coming to life with his laugh.

"What did you have in mind?" I said after a moment, standing up. The twins entered the garage, also dressed somewhat casual. Isa was wearing black sneakers, black jeans, a grey hoodie, and a stylish black pea coat over it. Natalia wore a white hoodie, a light pink bomber jacket, ripped blue jeans, and heeled boots.

"Ever been street racing before?" Angelo asks as the twins faces light up with excitement.

"Somewhat." I said, laughing at the old memories I had in my parents Silverado.

"This is going to be awesome!" Natalia squeals.

"Yeah, Dante never lets us race." Isa exclaimed. My stomach dropped at the sound of his name. Natalia caught on and roughly elbowed Isa in the ribs accompanied with a deadly glare.

"Why's that?" I asked with curiosity.

"He says it's too dangerous. So only he's allowed to race." Isa explained as she mimicked Dante's thick Italian accent. I couldn't help but laugh at the way she puffed her chest forward and attempted to make her meanest scowl. "Fucking hypocrite never lets us go." She said as she crossed her arms.