Red, Orange, Yellow

Start from the beginning

I look at Sangwoo for an understating but I return get a confused glance. "Okay, it's like saying the stars guide you for a journey. You would let the forever changing guide you to a forever changing future. Infinite possibilities, endless futures, and a lot of creativity!"

Ending my statement with a soft smile, hoping all I said was enough for him to understand. I look up at him noticing the change of emotion in his eyes. "You're really something, you know that?"

I put my head down, "not really. Just as normal as everyone else."

He grins, "Sure."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I started sketching out the design on the canvas with a pencil while Sangwoo gathered the paints. The sketch was starting to look very delicate and beautiful as I was gliding the pencil across the surface.

Sangwoo arrived with the required paints, setting them on the counter next to us. "What do you want me to do," He asks. I thought a bit of what colors to use.

"Could you make a batch of purple and blue, put some white out for me too."

He nods and goes off to do what is asked of. I as I continued to sketch I heard a light splat noise. It was very light but not missed. I turned around and faced Sangwoo's back.

Positioning myself on the side of him I noticed he started mixing blue and yellow together. Quickly I stopped him. "What are you doing," He asks.

"Sangwoo, you're not making purple, you're making green."

He looks at me weirdly, "but the chart says that-"

"The chart tells what colors are opposite of which color. Mixing colors don't work the same." I grabbed the mixing utensil from him and poured a bit of red and blue. Folding the colors lightly to produce a dark purple. I then added a bit of white to make it look like a dark lavender.

I noticed the proximity of our bodies was very close. I couldn't help but blush at the thought.

Quickly, I gave the spatula back to Sangwoo, "there, n-now you pour some blue for me and make it dark. Adding black will give you that navy blue effect."

He stares at me with surprised eyes, "you know a lot about paint."

My face gets hot again, "y-yes, I do.." Sangwoo goes back to the paint while I go back to sketching.

Mrs. Lee starts her way to our station and stands right next to me. "I wonder what you're doing Jin." She asks. She looks at my sketch and nods slowly, "this looks great! What is your reason behind it?" This got the attention of Sangwoo.

"Hey Jin I finished with the paints."

I turned to Sangwoo, "o-oh thank you. You can leave it there while I finish up." Sangwoo lays it down on the table and turns back to me. "I overheard you asking about the meaning behind this painting Mrs. Lee. I think Jin here has a good meaning." He nudges me and smiles.

"O-oh yea. The reason behind this painting is the fact that letting the flow of life go will allow you life to be lead into infinite possibilities. Say letting the stars guide you to enteral life and happiness, it's sorta like that!"

Mrs. Lee stares at me with sparkling eyes. "Beautiful."

"Yes, I thought it was very cool when I heard it," Sangwoo added, "it's unique alright."

Mrs. Lee nodded, "your talent is beautiful Jin. I look forward into seeing how you'll grow in life." Her compliments makes me blush lightly, "t-thank you."

Mrs. Lee walks away to talk with the other station leaving me and Sangwoo alone. "You're good at this, the sketch you made looks good. All we need it to paint it."

I shook my head. "N-No, I'm not done. The sketch isn't complete just yet."

Sangwoo looks at me, "you're not done?"

I nod, "I'm not, just a few more stuff to add." Going back to the canvas I added the final touches. "I don't think we have time to paint. You can just over the paints with plastic wrap over there." I pointed to the corner of the room.

I faced Sangwoo. "T-Thank you, you've been a great help..."

He shines a grin, "no problem."

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Hey gUys, I think my writing style is a bit messed up but that's fine. I've never been so full committed into making a story.

-b.b