At this point Ash's eyes started to shine a mix of blood red and silver like a swirl.

Rusty: 'Oh so you were trying to hide this weren't you Ozpin?' "What's this it looks like something interesting."

Gray: "Damn it Ash don't do this." Crystal: "Why not? He shouldn't have the decision to kick you out of this school and Ash won't allow it."
Gray: "That's not what I'm worried about."

Ash's hair turned fully red with his eyes like a yin and yang of red and silver a blood red portal opens up with Aita coming out of it but before Ash could do anything he was sent flying out the window by a punch from Rusty before anyone could say anything Rusty jumped out of the window after Ash.

Beryl: "THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!" Gray: "Damn it I was worried this would happen."

Ash hit his head on the ground then jumped onto his feet and looked up to see Rusty land on the ground Ash grit his teeth in rage and jumped at Rusty swinging Aita at full strength as everyone came out the dorms they see Rusty punch Ash's head hard enough to plant his head into the ground Ash looks up with a face of shock.

Ash: "H-How c-could I with a s-single --."

He then blacked out with his hair returning to its normal color Crystal screamed Ash's name and ran to him she slide and carefully took his head out of the ground she looked at Rusty with eyes of hate and rage but looks away and takes Ash off to the nurse Rusty cracked his knuckles and walked away with Talus following the rest of the team went with Crystal.

Rusty: "Boy where do you think your going?" Gray: "I'm making sure a friend of mine is okay you can go wherever you want."
Talus: "But brother." Rusty: "Leave it he will be coming home with us."

Talus nodded at the nurse's office RWBY JNPR and PASA(PASA is Azure and his team just in case) walked into the office because a few of them got some cuts so they were getting band aides when they saw BGC sitting around in the office.

Azure: "Hey guys what's up and where's Ash?"

None of them answered but Crystal pulled a curtain back to revel Ash with bandages around his head still knocked out the group gasped.

Ruby: "Who could have done this to Ash?" Gray: "That would be my father." Yang: "Why the heck would your father beat up Ash actually who would want to attack Ash?"
Beryl: "His father is trying to take Gray out of the school said rude things about Gray Ash got mad they fought if you could call it that seeing as one punch was all it took and here we are." Silver: "What I didn't think it possible for something like that to happen." Crystal: "Neither did we I wish there was more we could have done but the fight was over by the time we got their." Azure: "Damn show me where this guy is i'll fight him and knock him down a few pegs!"
Periwinkle: "I'm sure they appreciate the thought but he beat someone who beat you you don't stand a chance Azure."

Azure grunts and walks out of the office to walk straight into Rusty Azure almost falls down but stopped himself and looked Rusty in the eyes well at least as best as he could due to the difference in height.

Azure: "Hey man what was that for?"

Rusty: "Who are you to speak to me like that boy?"

Azure: "I'm Azure leader of team PASA ."