Prologue

location: edge of solar system

A large dark ominus ship approached the asteroid cluster . It began to slow as it grew closer to its target, coming to a stop in the midst of the giant rocks. large panels began to slide out of place at each end of the ship revealing a long cylindrical chamber running through the ship. A beam shot out latching onto the nearest asteroid pulling it closer to the chamber. As the asteroid entered the long shaft small pods shot from the sides of the chamber burrowing deep inside the core of the asteroid. Hundreds of these pods dug into the sides of the large rock.

The sides of the chamber began to magnify pulling upon the metal composition of the large space rock. This thrust it forward through the chamber bursting through the other end of the craft.

The magnetic rail had sent it on a trajectory towards the core of the solar system , towards the third planet from the sun to be exact , earth.

As soon as the ship had completed this fluint action the process began again and again constantly until thousands of projectiles speed towards earth .

extermination had begun or so was expected.

Sometimes what is expected and what really happens are completely different altogether.