Chapter 20 - Hey missy

Start from the beginning

"So how many times have you been walking on VS fashion show?" She asked me.

"This is my third time actually" i said then the audience clapped their hands.

"Woah that's amazing! How old are you now?"

"I'm 22" i said.

"Woah that's very young that's very good of you" she said.

"Thank you so much" i said.

"So Alexander Adams now is your boyfriend?" She asked me then i smiled.

"Yeah" i said.

"So you're not single anymore" she said.

"Technically yeah" i said.

"So where did you guys meet?" She asked me.

"We first met at our friends party and we went out for our first date a few weeks later then it's still going on until now" i said.

"How is he?" She asked me and the screen started to show a picture of me and him from hawaii

"Uhhm" i smiled.

"He's a workaholic, he's very smart and surprisingly sweet" i said, my eyes went into the audience until my eyes suddenly landed on the same guy that i saw back in London, he is always wearing a black hoodie that covered his head.

My heartbeat suddenly stopped when i saw him sitting in one of the audience seat, his stares were the coldest stares inside of the room. I tried to distract myself by looking at Ellen and the camera, but to be honest i felt not safe.

"You guys went to hawaii last month?" She asked me which made my focus back to the talk show.

"Yeah it was just a little vacation" i said.

"Wow a little, a private plane and four seasons hotel" she joked.

"Yeah" i laughed.

"He was like randomly asked me to have a vacation with him cause he's been stressing about work so I think he needed a break so why not" i said.

"Why not since it's free" Ellen said then it made everyone laughed including me and Kelsie.

"Yeah that is one of the reasons" i said then she laughed.

"On one of the videos he said that your dream is one by one coming true including seeing a whale?" She asked me then everyone laughed.

"Haha oh that, no.. i mean i love whales they are big" i said.

"Of course they are" Ellen said then they laughed.

"Haha the other day he asked me have I seen a whale before then i said that I've seen one on my kindergarten book so he always made fun of it" i said.

"Ow" she said then i laughed.

"Uhh" Ellen suddenly said then I recognized that the screen changed into a picture of us in hawaii on our last day, the day he kissed me for the stunt.

"So you made out at the beach where's the whale?" she said then the audience were laughing.

I looked into the same spot where the man sat but like always he was gone, just like that. The seat was empty and nobody was there it was just and empty seat.

"Yeah we had a lot of fun haha, they were just somewhere" i said.

"Fun" she said then the audience laughed

"They were there watching both of you made out" Ellen said then i laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed.

"And it was super amazing that you went on one of the UNICEF's mission it is very impressive" Ellen said.