yandere idol x fan reader

For this story, you will be 21 years old~. Also, this story will contain some fluff and intense cussing.
-Author~chan
-----------------------------------------------------------

  You had been a fan of Masahiro since his first performance at the bar you always went to. Masahiro Miyamata is a hot metal singer who hit quite a soft spot with women, including you. You always wanted to meet him. Any chance you could, you sent letters, emails, and sometimes, bought vip passes to try and meet him. Sadly, the other females that chose to see him often took their time with Masahiro, leaving you unable to even approach him.
  One can dream though of the day you would absolutely see him. One day, you would be able to say how much he inspired you to be the greatest person ever. Just like him. You went home from your favorite bar and placed on your headphones, your favorite song from him, "The Resistance"(I know it's by Skillet, shush) You started to sing the part played by the female backup and sang to those parts when someone in a suit approached you....

  "Are you (y/n)?" He asked as you removed your headphones. "Uhm...Yes, why?" You ask as you look up at him. "Miyamata-san wants to meet you" he said cauaing your heart to skip. He? Masahiro Miyamata? Wants to meet YOU?! You had to of been dreaming. You nodded your head and followed him to the fancy black car parked a little ahead of you. As you got in, you wondered why a huge idol wanted to meet YOU of all people. You were a simple girl while everyone was beautiful and perfect.

  A few hours of driving later, you arrived at a huge mansion.

You could scarcely believe your eyes at the size of it, but also the fact this was the home of Miyamata

You could scarcely believe your eyes at the size of it, but also the fact this was the home of Miyamata. An IDOL!!
The butler soon greeted you at the door and told you to sit on the couch in the living room to wait for Miyamata to come as he was busy preparing for his big concert in LA.

Masahiro POV

   I wanted to meet her for years. Ever since my first concert at the bar she was in. I wanted to meet her. She went to all my concerts, all my meet and greets, yet to my dismay and annoyance, the other sluts always get to me first while she shies out. It would make me furious internally, seeing my beautiful muse seem so small compared to the other bitches that seem to approach me with money to their name in order to get me in their pants. It's fucking gross.

  Yet my muse, she was the definition of beauty to me. I wanted her as mine, to claim her, keep her by me...God I'm making myself heat up thinking about it. Should probably stop. Anyways; my team found that my muse's name is (y/n), and still went to that bar in Atlanta, Georgia, where I had my first performance, then sent a bodyguard to locate her.

  While they do that, I begun to prepare for my L.A. concert while still dreaming of my muse when an hour or so later, my butler came "We found her, she's in the living room" he said as I turned to him. "Good, I will be down in a moment" I responded as he bowed and left. I went to my closet and changed out of my costume to a pair of jeans and a nice dress shirt and went downstairs to meet my muse....

  When I saw her there, alone, my heart thudded rapidly. Her (H/L) of (h/c) hair perfectly framed her face and suited her. Her clothes made her body appear more curvaceous and delectable, and her face was indescribable...She looked over to me and smiled "hello Miyamata-san!" She said smiling as she waved to me. Me! Man, I'd be her biggest fan if she sang on stage. I walked over to her and sat next to her, from there, we talked. She asked me all sorts of questions and I provided answers, along with discussions of her being inspired by me. It was perfect...

(Y/N) pov

  It was getting late and agreed to spend the night at his mansion. You changed into a luxurious nightdress and went to bed in a very beautiful bedroom. Little did you know, your idol had watched you change and saw your whole body.
  You soon went downstairs again to eat a little dinner. You didn't want to impose on Miyamata, but he insisted you eat at least a little of the food his chefs cooked. Once done, you realized you felt more tired than usual and decided to head to bed....

Miyamata's pov

  I stalked her all the way to her room, awaiting her to pass out in her bed. Once she did. I allowed my self control to get loose. I picked up her body and brought her to my room. Tying her up to my bed by ropes, took off my clothing and well...The rest is up to you to imagine~
  After I was finished, I held my beauty to my chest, after releasing her arms. She was a virgin, so she would feel sore, but that meant staying with me forever~ I soon fell asleep, dreaming of my future family with (y/n)~

No one pov

   (Y/n) awoke that day sore and in pain, also finding Miyamata next to her "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" she asked as Miyamata grinned and held her again, hid body and hers bare to each other "my darling (y/n), I took your chasity so no one else could take it away from me~ don't worry love, I will take care of you and our family~" he said as he wrapped his arms around (y/n), who was struggling against his grip as he sucked on her neck, earning him moans of protest, even though she obviously liked it.

  He would do it every night to (y/n), sometimes they were so loud the entire mansion could hear it. Whenever they went out, he was near, when alone, if a man tried to take what was rightfully his, he'd have his expertly trained guards kill him and make it appear like an accident. She had nowhere to run, no escape. She was an idol's wife, and he knew it.

"Don't cry my muse...Did I mention your moans are music to my ears~?"