Chapter 2 - 1st Day of Summer Holidays

A/N: I know my chapters are not the longest, but if there is anyone like me reading this, I can only stop reading at the end of each chapter. So I just decided to make my chapters short. I hope you like the story nonetheless. Btw, the picture above is how I see Kim Eunhee.

Eunhee’s POV

-Saturday, 16th July-

        It was Saturday, 9am, and Summer holidays had just started. I was in bed and opened my eyes, looking up at the celling. I was already bored. Nothing good to do...of course I had thought about getting a summer job but I was rich, so I really didn’t need the money.

        I closed back my eyes and turned in my bed with the intention of going back to sleep, when my face bumped into something hard. I opened my eyes and saw an arm. Paying a bit more attention to it, I saw 2 moles, I knew it was definitely Taehyung’s arm.

        “Taetae~” I called my brother, shaking his arm trying to wake him up. I perched on my right elbow, looking at my younger sibling, still sleeping. His short dyed red hair hall messy, falling in front of his eyes. I gently moved the hairs covering his handsome face with my left hand and places a small kiss in his cheek. “Taehyungie~, wake up.” I tried again, this time speaking softly.

        Taehyung’s sleepy eyes opened only enough to look at me. “Is it morning already, noona?” he asked in his deep hoarse voice.

        “Yes, Tae.” I said, giving him another soft kiss, this time in his forehead. “What are you doing in my bed?”

        “There was nowhere else, noona...” he replied still in a sleepy voice. When he saw my eyebrow raising in a questioning look he continued “Jimin and Jungkook took my bed, Jin and Namjoon got both sofas and Yoongi and Hoseok got mum and dad’s bedroom. Where was I supposed to sleep?” he asked sulking, pretending to be sad.

        I giggled and gave him another kiss, laying back down on my soft bed. Now I remembered. After school the day before, the group had all come to our house. They had come to celebrate the end of classes and to eat my food. We played and watched movies until late, when I decided I had had enough and went to bed. I didn’t know they had stayed there sleeping. It made sense, since they drank a lot, but I didn’t even think of it.

        Our house could be called our safe place. The guys would come to play games, drink, dance, most of the time just to annoy me and eat my food. But I loved them no matter how much they tried to annoy me or made me refill my fridge with food.

        “Maybe you would prefer that Namjoon had come to sleep in your bed, instead of me.” Taehyung said still half asleep. I punched him in the arm. “Want me to go call him?” he added trying to control his laugh.

       I knew he was teasing me, so I decided to play along. “If you are going to trade places with someone please bring Jimin and Kookie instead.” I said in a serious tone.

        “Noona!” Taehyung said raising his head off the pillow and looking at me, wide eyes with shock.

        “What?” I asked pretending I was thinking of both boys in bed with me, biting my lip. “We both know they are head over heels for me, Taetae.”

        “But...noona! They are so much younger than you!” he really was thinking I was being dead serious about his 2 best friends.

        I started laughing, not being able to control myself anymore. When I calmed down I looked at him lovingly, smiled and patted him in the head. “They are not that younger, stop calling me old, pabo. But I’m just messing with you baby brother.”