mute! male ⌲ dahyun

mute ; a person who doesn't speak,
and often expresses their  words
by actions and expressions.

your POV

it was a calm night. the air was quite thick, and hasty. But, it didn't bother you the slightest. You slowly walked on the streets of Seoul, As the store lights flashed in your face.

"Woohoo!" Someone cheered. A small smile appeared on your face. You of course recognized this cheer. It was Dahyun. The girl who made your heart flutter so many times.

The two of you went to the same high school, and are now attending the same collage. You were amazed at how much she changed. She was so icey and cold. Her gaze looked like it could kill !
But now, she is the brightest person you've ever Met. Although, you were sure she never remembered you.

"cANDY bOi gOtTA hAvE yOU shOW Me shOW mE whAT yOu whAT you GOTTTTt !" The voice sang. You looked towards where you heard the purpled hair female, and saw the coin karaoke was right beside you. ' She's so loud,' you smiled.  You continued to walk on the streets admiring the calm atmosphere.

You wondered what it would be like to sing. Or to say simple words. You couldn't recall the first time you've said any type of word, let alone a sound. You've been on mute for 6 years already.

6 solid years of nodding and shaking your head, and sending your friends hand signals to tell them things. It got bothersome at the beginning because they never understood you, but now they got used to it.

It was a beautiful evening night. You were lying down on your bed, when the sky shimmered from the window. You ran to the balcony and a bright shooting star shot through the deep black sky. There were no stars out as well, so it made the shooting star look even more beautiful. You sighed leaning your arms on your balcony.

How could something be so beautiful, but end so quickly?

You went back in, and grabbed your coat and hurried outside to see the shooting star once again. It took its leave, soaring to the other part of the world. You swore you could almost touch it.

You reached your hand out, and let out a chuckle. "Don't play dumb with me, punk!" A voice slurred. You looked to the side and saw an old man, cornering another man. You had to urge to step in and help, but the man was way larger, and muscular then you that you held yourself back.

But you being the curious cat, you crept to the males fighting and quietly watched.

The older male then took a rusty old pole and swung back multiple times. Your eyes widened, as your throat began to throb in pain. You started choking, as your breath became hitched.

The pole hit hard on your vocal chord. You winced in pain, and tried to let out a painful runt, but what cake out instead was a small puff of air. "Argh! Who is this freak!" He scowled.

You turned around, fleeing from the scene, and ran to the nearest wall. You rested your head on it, your hand tightly grabbing your neck, as you felt like there was something clogged in your throat.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Someone called. You averaged your gaze to a short blonde-purple haired female. You tried speaking, but in return, a huff was said. "Do you need to go to the hospital!?" She said frantically searching for her phone. "Y-yes." You said in a low whisper. You were sure that no one could hear it. Not even you.