music brings people together ⌲ mina

You walked through the halls, pursing your lips. "Who does Sooyoung think she is?" You munbled. "Aish that pabo!" You said outloud in frustration. You furrowed your eyebrows at the thought of what Sooyoung did.

-
"Y/N!" Someone yelled to you. You look around and saw maroon blazers, at the back of the school. You ran there and what you saw disgusted you. There was Soohyun, and her minions pouring eggs, flour, and liquid on top of a girls head. "And here is your cake!" The girls said pointing at the girl.

Sooyoung looked a bit dumbfounded, but then smiled. "I wish it had candels." She said wickedly. I looked at her in shock, and back at the girl who was silently crying. They left laughing leaving the girl.

I bend down to her, and saw her name tag. "Lee Eun bi?" I said. She looked up to me. "Ah.. I'll help you clean up."

-

Poor girl. People can be such a pain. I felt guilt, because I knew eun bi lived without parents. It must've been hard for her.

But the sound of faint voice could be heard. It was a girl singing your favourite song. "Dream by Ko Eun Ah ft. Kwang Hyun"

There was no instrumental, just the girl singing. I walked to music room 2, and saw a girl, with semi- short black hair.

"Uh.. excuse me?" I said. She looked at me startled. "Ah.. n-ne?" She stuttered. "Your singing My dream right?" I asked. "N-ne, you know it?" She asked shyly. "Yeah! I can play the piano for it too."

"Mind if I play?" I gestured to the piano. She nodded her head vigursly. I walked to the piano, sitting on the Bench. "W-would you mind singing Kwang' s part..?" "Of course!"

I've once dream about it
In this tough pathway of life
The precious you that never stopped supporting meIt was once very interesting

Even if it's for that one moment
You've never stopped me before
We were too greedy for time
On the days when the moonlight shine
I've got a dreamI believe in guarding my dream

Flying with my best In this world
The me that wanted to give up
I lightly spread my wings
And now I can freely Fly amidst the clouds, foreverI'd fly to greater heights

I'd sing at the top of my voice
Just for my heart Showing it to the world Fighting Earth Even if I fall
I would never give up
Heading towards my shining dream.

My Dream."

We looked at each other smiling.

And till this day, I didn't know that music would bring us so close.

Heyy! So I have my imagine for Mina! I will make a second part too, so stay tuned