soulmate ⌲ unnie

soulmate au! for all members!
i really like stories with
soulmate au's in it ♡

this will have three parts. one with the maknae line, next will be sana jihyo and minas ~

nayeon

a invisable red thread that connects those who are destined to be together. Regardless of the time, place, or event. The string can be stretched, and tangled but it can never break.

You walked around your school, your shoes making a squeaky sound. You looked around at everyone, their red string comfortably wrapped on the pinky finger. Although, you couldn't see where their string lead to. There was no trace of red thread, just on the finger.

But for you, you could see the tangled loose string. Only you could see where your thread lead to.

You looked down to your pinky to see it tightly wrapped around your thin finger. you felt a big tug, and nearly stumbled. "what the heck is my soulmate doing now!" you whisper yelled.

Class was now over, and you head home, waving to your friends. On your way out the school gate, you passed by a small group of girls. You believed their names were Sana, Naen, Jisoo and Jeonghun? you could be wrong.

"Nayeon! Stop hitting Jeongyeon!" The girl with short hair scolded. 'Ah, my bad. guess their names were Nayeon, and Jeongyeon.' You thought.

The Jeongyeon girl tried running away from her, but Nayeon grabbed her arm. You felt a big thrash, and you stumbled over,landing on your butt. "Ouch," you whispered lowly.

"My soulmate is literally gonna get punched the same amount of times I fall because of them." You growled.

As you walked home, you couldnt yepp but wonder what your soulmate looked like, or how they acted. Curiosity indulged you.there were 7.6 trillion people in the world (is there? i cant recall)and anyone of them could be your soulmate. You feel saddened sometimes by the thought of you never meeting your soulmate, but it didnt bother you that much.

With Nayeon, it was a different story. She was in love, but not with you. She had the biggest crush on her colleague, Myoui Mina, but her day dreams soon came to end when Mina met her soulmate, Son Chaeyoung.

After that, Nayeon didnt believe in love. She didnt care who her soulmate was. She wanted to be with the one her heart ached for. Nayeon looked at the vibrant rose thread on her pinkie, and touched it. The string was thin but tight.

She knew that tomorrow she was going to find her soulmate.

You woke up this morning feeling like something good was going to happen today. "Why are you in such a good mood, Y/N-nim?" your roommate pondered."

"Im not sure! But I woke up this way!" You smiled. You slid your black clads on, and went out the door to start your new day.

During break, you got curios and decided to follow where your string lead. Your break time was fifteen minutes, so you took it to your advantage and followed the tangled string.

It lead you down the hall, into the art class, then to the ballet room, out in the courtyard, and then in front of the school gates. There was one thing you noticed.

Your soulmate went to the same school as you. You could tell since the string lead to places around the school. The string kept getting less loose, and more tight.