reset ⌲ momo

| I want to reset. |

Reset by Tiger JK (who are you: school 2015 ost)

B/T= body type (slender, skinny, curvy, average, thick, etc..)

You wore a white hoodie, and ripped blue jeans. You looked over at the water, beneath you. "Am i really gonna do this?" You asked yourself. "Maybe people will finally care about you." You took a deep breath, dropped your hand bag into the concrete.

You put your right leg on the rim of the bridge, you pulled your B/T up, and hooked your other leg. Once you had your balance. You stood up on the edge. Starring at the water. You could hear cars honking, and people screaning, but you didn't care.

Play the song now.

I looked down, tears flowing in my eyes. This is it. I put my arms out as if I'm flying, and fell down. When I dropped into the water, the freezing cold water soaked my clothes, and hair. I couldn't breathe anymore, and I was screaming underwater, and suddenly, I instantly regretted everything that happened.

I tried swimming to the surface, but I couldn't, I was too deep, and I closed my eyes, feeling defeat. If only I could reset..

Momo

"MOMO NOONA!" Someone yelled to me. I opened my door, and saw Y/N' s little brother. "Kyun-su!" I said. Kyunsu was crying. "W-wae?! Kyunsu? What happened!" I yelled, my voice full of worry. "Y/N Noona is on the bridge! I think she's gonna kill herself!" He panicked.

My eyes widened, and ran to the eounho bridge. "WE'RE TOO LATE!" Kyunsu yelled, falling to the ground in shock. I ran to the edge of the bridge. I threw my bag on the ground, and threw my shoes on the street. "Momo noona!" Kyunsu yelled.

I dropped into the water, seeing Y/N drowning. Her body was lifeless, and not moving. I swam to her, the cold water flowing into my face.

When I grabbed her wrist, I pushed ourselves up into surface. I looked up to see Kyunsu, and other netizens looking down at us, worryingly. I heard police sirens, and there was the ambulance. They came to us in a boat, and brought us to land. "Y/N!" I said telling into her face.

I wanna reset.

Momo shook her best friend, hoping she would wake up. "Y/N! Seriously! Wake.. Up!" She yelled shaking her lifeless body again. A police man stepped infront of me, pushing her, causing Momo to fall.

She couldn t help but cry at the face of her bestfriend being carried into an ambulance. "Momo n-noona.." Kyunsu said, his face filled with tears.

'Why Y/N? Why do this? Was my company not enough? Was I too boring for you?'

Definitely not my best imagine. I keep posting sad imagines lmao.